Why can't it be?

(I suggest you guys to play the song Ever Enough, by A Rocket to the Moon so you can feel this story more. :) Just click it on the side.)

I was on my way to school. All of my friends, especially my bestfriend Wanda is calling me. They're rushing me to go to school.

"Anastascia for God's sake! Hurry up! Be here already!" Okay, Wanda is now shouting at me over the phone.

"Alright, alright! You don't need to shout at me!" I said angrily.

"Ugh, can't it be a little faster? You got to see this Ana! It's about Christian!

"Christian? What about him?"

"Not before you got here! Ugh, just hurry, he's waiting for you on the lobby."

"Wait, why is he--"

Okay, she hung up on me. -_- What a friend.

"Ahm, sir driver, (That's what I call our driver) Can you make it faster? I need to go to school now."

Well, he just stared at me. Wtf, I'm getting a little paranoid right now. Why are they rushing me? Am I late already? And why is Christian involved?

What is going on?

Well, let me tell you who's Christian first.

Apparently, Christian is my boybestfriend. He's been my classmate since we're in Gradeschool. Until we got to highschool, we're still on the same school. He has a lot of girls. He's irritating. (At times), He's loud, and he's sometimes blunt. But through it all, I can say that he is Amazing and nice. I think that is what made me love him this much. Yes, I love him. He's my bestfriend and definitely my first love.

My phone rang. Omg. It's him.

"Ah hello? Ana.." He said with a soft voice.

"Christian.. Why are they rushing me? Is there something wrong?"

"No there isn't. Where are you? Be here already. There's something you need to know.."

"Can't you just tell me over the phone? Christian, what is it?"

"No.. It has to be in person.. I'll wait for you Anastascia."

And then he hung up. Okay, their getting on my nerves now. I'm being rush, I didn't eat breakfast and what they're acting is killing me. Ughh.

Thank God, After 15 minutes, I was in front of the gate of our school.

As I walked around, I saw a different bunch of flower petals scattered over the pathway. They are blue, red, violet and pink. I love the violet ones cause violet is my favorite color. Well this seems to be suspicious.

Until I got to the lobby, they're still a scatter, but the petals in here appears to be color red.

I saw no one in the lobby. Where is Christian? I thought he's here? While looking for him, I heard a strum of a guitar, playing a familiar song.

It made me go back to the lobby.

I was running while I'm listening to it, until I got to lobby and saw Christian playing the guitar, and seems to be singing that song. My favorite song.

No I'm never gonna leave you darlin'

No I'm never gonna go regardless

Everything inside of me is leaving in your heartbeat

Even when all the lights are fading

Even then if your hope was shaking

I'm here holding on

I will always be yours forever and more

Through the push and the pull

I still drown in your love

And drink 'til I'm drunk

And all that I've done

Is it ever enough

My tears fell as I saw him, singing that song which I thought he hates. Okay, I'm being dramatic.

He was staring at me while singing those words. Words that I love hearing from his mouth. He smiled at me, I smiled back. He continued to sing.

I'm hanging on a line here baby

I need more than if's and maybe's

We'll come down from the highest heights

Still searching for the reason why

And now I know what it's like,

Reaching from the other side

After all that I've done

He comes over me while singing these words. Okay now, I feel loved. Even if I don't know what this is for.

Now he's in front of me. And while smiling at me, face to face, he sang,

I will always be yours forever and more

Through the push and the pull

I still drown in your love

And drink 'til I'm drunk

And all that I've done,

Is it ever enough?

I smiled at him.

"Christian, what is this for?"

He smiled. "I love you Anastascia Lure Prior. Can you be my one and only?"

Now I feel appreciated, and loved at the same time ofcourse. All these years. I'm waiting for that phrase to come out of his mouth. I love him very much.

"Go bff! This is the time you have been waiting for! Say yes!" I heard Wanda shouted at the background.

"Yes Ana! Say yes!" it's Mark over there.

I look around and saw my classmates, shouting at me to say yes. Some of them are crying. Haha.

"Yes, yes Christian Drake Waters yes!"

He hugged me tight and I feel like I'm in heaven.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He got closer, as if our lips felt each other. He was about to do it until----

"Anastascia dear, Get up already. You'll be late for school!" Mom shouted.

I opened my eyes. Widely. My heart is beating so fast. I don't know what to feel. I sighed. I guess it will be and remain only just a dream.

And now here I am, Reminiscing about it, that dream that I always wanted to happen for years.