𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

"I saw different futures most of them are chaotic that the worlds going to end,  Every single one of us

"I saw different futures most of them are chaotic that the worlds going to end,  Every single one of us... Ends up dying. How'd that happen Chris? How could someone who's supposed to be close to me turns out so evil?"

 How'd that happen Chris? How could someone who's supposed to be close to me turns out so evil?"

Born: 1983
The youngest Witch/ Goddess. Just at a young age she was trained to control her powers. At the age of 15 she met The Charmed Ones and She puts others first. She try to manage her magical life. having a normal teenage life. What stood her out of her Cousins she's not part of Astrology. She's a mermaid, She can control her mermaid and human form with enhanced hearing. She loves magic and saving innocents it's a priority. But she also wants a life out of that. Have fun like a normal teenager. In the beginning she's shy but gets much more confident and outgoing along the way. She have no memory of her parents at all. She got her cousins and friends along the way. She was being bullied, pointing out her weight and of her outgoing, confident personality yet sensitive/ emotional girl who's got a creative side. She wears whatever she wants, she can design it. It's not like she can instantly go to the mall and purchase something. in High School but her friends always got her back. She was one of The Charmed Ones Innocents. She knew Piper through Joyce.

Fears: Not being able saving everyone

Desires: Having Fun and having a life outside of the supernatural, Her Work/Career and Creativity, Self Love, Falling in Love

Occupation: High School Student (Season 1-3) Fashion Designer/Writer/ assistant & Performer and Waitress at P3

Titles: The Chosen One, Dyosa , Goddess, Mermaid, Princess, Animal Whisperer, Sweetie, Honey, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Tiff, Tiffany, sweetheart, doll

Sexuality: Bisexual
Friends/ Allies: Lizzie, Blair's, Sydney, Ivy, Madison, Alana, Edmund,  Andy, Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Leo, Darryl, Daphne, Melissa, Shannon