The Aftermath

Kelly walked with the ALDC group to the studio. She was chatting with Nia and Kendall about their music videos. Kendall has been making an effort to be nicer to Kelly since the news came out. She thought it was strange but decided to give their friendship another chance for now. The moms were being nicer as well which amused Jasmine. They were so fake. All except Holly.

"Okay girls, go get ready, stretch. See you for pyramid" Holly told the girls who went inside to stretch.

"So, it should be a good pyramid" Jill said.

"I thought it was a great weekend" Melissa then said and Jasmine hummed.

"Yea it was an amazing weekend" she said sarcastically, and Holly laughed.

"Yea everyone but Jasmine had a good weekend" she said.

"It was a good start to LA" Kira said and the moms all nodded.

"I have something to show you guys. This is who will be visiting us this week" Kira showed the moms a picture.

They all looked and groaned. It was Erin, the same lady who beat the girls the last time they were in LA and the choreographer that helped Cathy.

"We can't wait to go up against the ALDC this weekend. We're ready to kick some Pittsburg booty. Watch out Abby" Jill read the caption and Holly made a face.

Inside, the girls were inside stretching. Kendall sat down next Kelly who was in the splits.

"So, Kendall, are you excited about doing the music video?" Kelly asked her, getting out of the split.

"I don't know. I haven't really experience something like this" Kendall responded back.

"You were in the 'Girls Party' video also" Mackenzie said.

"Yea but I was in the back. It wasn't all about me. Well, this video isn't all about me. I'm in the front"

Then Kendall started to sing her song and Kelly looked at Nia rolling her eyes a bit. She could tell Kendall wanted to compete with Nia's video, but Nia didn't want that to happen because they were different. They then went into the studio and did pyramid.

"This is our second week in LA, and we won" the girls clapped. "A lot happened last week. Kendall's song was played on stage and then the news media about Kelly's father" Abby said and Kelly shook her head.

"I would like for my dad to not be mentioned when I'm here" she said, popping her fingers.

"Okay, onto the pyramid" Abby pulled the first one off. Nia.

"Nia. You were third in your solo. Third in your category is not high enough. It comes down to the tour jete. The leg holds. You don't fix them now, the older you get, the more difficult it will be" Nia nodded before Abby moved on. Kenzie.

"You've been being called out in the routine. Take the correction, apply it and fix it. You're not doing that" Abby said, snapping her fingers and went on. Jojo.

"Jojo, it was a quiet week for you. I didn't really hear your mouth" everyone laughed. Next was Maddie.

"Maddie, you're always good in the group routine because of your musicality. But we both know, it all goes back to the technique. "It goes back to why Sia and all these other celebrities noticed you to begin with" Abby said and Maddie nodded.

One the second row, it was Kelly and Kalani for standing out in the group dance and on top was Kendall for her solo winning. The girls all clapped for her. Kelly then raised her hand making Abby look at her.