Nothing happened. / 9 \

Eugh. I've got blood all over my amazing outfit. I better go get changed. And return the knife. And hide the body.

You dragged Vortexs corpse out into his bathroom and chucked him into the shower and closed the curtain.

That should do. Now I better clean this knife.

Then you cleaned the knife and made it look exactly like how it did before.

Now let's go get changed.

You went downstairs to your room and got changed into grey jogging bottoms and a grey t-shirt. You felt much more comfortable rather than being in that p__nstar outfit.

Ah. This feels so much better.

You walked over to Verosikas room and hid the knife in your left pocket then entered without even knocking.

"Oh, babe! You're finally back! What took you so long?" Verosika asked.

"Oh! I- uhm- I had meeting with Blitz." You replied in a panic.

She started staring into your eyes.

"I know you're lying to me." She said.

Shit shit shit how does she know that I'm lying?!

She walked up right infront of your face.

"Darling. I know everything." She said giving you a big kiss on the lips.

"Fine. I was lying. I actually went upstairs to murder Vortex." You replied shaking.

"Fucking hell, babe..."

Shit this is gonna be bad...

"Why didn't you just tell me before? I'm so happy that he's gone!" She answered in a happy tone.

She pushed you onto a chair and sat on your lap.

"Let's make out." She said in a devilish tone.

"Wait, what-"