𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 || 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫🎕

i had never expected to end up like this, lost in a horrible place like this. i never meant to do this on purpose, after all i had only attempted to sleep. ' see this is why i have insomnia ' i stated to nobody other then myself, it would have been better off to stay up reading all night again. now i was in a vast and open space of barrenness. there was seemingly nothing here other then rocks and light grass on the floor. i looked around searching for something, anything other then plain lands of emptiness. when i turned to my left i noticed a figure, not human nor animal yet still moving. it looked to be shapes plopped together. like something i would have made with various materials as a child perhaps, however unlike a child's creation it was massive and strangely nostalgically familiar to me. it was like a fever dream to me, and it made it all the more wonderful. i felt an urge to walk up to it but it made me fear what may happen its not as if i truly worried for my life not in my awake nor sleeping state, but i worried i may harm the moving machine. still my curiosity burned so i decided to take a closer look, upon walking for a while i finally reached the thing. it looked more chaotic up close however still nostalgic, i wonder why. i noticed an old woman walking up to it and called out to her " excuse me Mrs?? " i shouted at her as she ran trying to get on it with something resembling a scarecrow some ways behind her. " huh " she remarked flipping her head to look at me. " would you like any help " i said with a gentle smile, she reminded me a lot of my grandmother so i might as well treat her the same. she simply nodded, i took it as a sign of permission and i lifted her up and jumped onto what resembled a back porch. the old woman shrieked in what resembled panic as i slowly dropped her to the ground, "there we go" i said with a smile and opened the door for her scooting to the side so she had enough room to go in.