CH-12

Taehyung: Fuck.

There was Robin inside that blanket in unconscious state. Driver smirked at him and drove off. Taehyung searched for Siwoon in every possible places but didn't found her. It had already started to become dark. He suddenly heard Ye-Jun speaking from the stairs in the hall.

Ye-Jun: Doctor! Didn't I tell you to leave from here?

She started coming towards Taehyung and spoke again.

Ye-Jun: After getting confined here, no one can get out. His death is inevitable.

Suddenly he heard Natalia speaking from his side, he looked towards her.

Natalia: We are living this redundant life. We felt getting bonded only after seeing Siwoon. No one from our family visits us, but Siwoon should not suffer like us. Doctor, do anything but please save her.

Both of them looked towards Ye-Jun when she spoke.

Ye-Jun: Oh lord, please save the people trapped here. Save them from the hands of unsparing. Oh lord, protect every one.

Suddenly a knock was heard and Professor was standing there by the door frame. By seeing him  Ye-Jun and Natalia smiled at each other. 

Professor: Doctor! Come with me, this way.

Taehyung looked at the ladies being confused before following the Professor. He took Taehyung to a secret passage of the asylum.

Professor: Here this way.

.

.

At Donghyun's office Soojin and Jimin were arranging some files when Jimin asked her.

Jimin: Ma'am what are you going to do with Siwoon?

Soojin: (sigh) Take these files and burn it down right away.

Jimin saw some experiment pictures of Donghyun and asked Siwoon.

Jimin: What are these?

Soojin: (Snatched the picture) Just do what I said.

When Jimin turned to go out of the room for burning those files, suddenly Natalia came and waved at him, Jimin waved back with his free hand. But Natalia showed a lock in her other hand, Jimin became confused but didn't said anything while looking at her. Soojin wasn't aware about it as she was facing her back towards them. But then Natalia pulled the door to close it. Soojin notice it due to the creaking sound and turned to see Natalia closing the door from outside.

Soojin: Natalia no don't close the door. Don't lock it. Natalia!! (she banged on the door) 

Soojin: Why didn't you tell me? (she looked towards Jimin)

.

.

The professor took Taehyung to a door which was made of iron. Taehyung looked at Professor.

Professor: Go ahead Doctor.

Taehyung again looked at him and Professor nodded at him. Just when Taehyung was about to enter the room he said,

Professor: Hey, Trust the shadow. Only shadow. Look into your shadow, Shandon Freight. Go.

Taehyung went in and saw stairs. As he was climbing the stairs, he saw Donghyun's guard standing on the top of the stairs and infront of a door probably guarding it.