## # ####

It was late in the evening, they were already in their bedroom. They sat down at their table and started writing....

"It was simply unbelievable! That that dragon is a bigger pest than they were yesterday. I had to do all kinds of stuff for them today, I'm all tired! I can't believe a DRAGON of all beings to be so- So annoying! Well.. I haven't met the other dragons, but I can only assume they're as terrible as the Longan Dragon. Today the Longan Dragon shared a plan with me, said they were gonna take over Earthbread by turning everyone to stone. Tsk. Pathetic. If I were a dragon I would've done it so much better! And faster too- They stayed under the waters for ages, maybe even more! And all that time and they come up with such a dumb plan! Horrendous. I could come up with a better plan within minutes. Maybe.. Maybe I will even.. When looking around the castle I noticed a giant ball in the middle of the perch. When I asked the Longan Dragon about it, they said it held an essence of a past dragon in it, tho it was impossible to break with such weak hands as mine. Yes! That's what they said! Ridiculous. But.. If I manage to get a strong enough cookie here to break it, maybe I can finally ascend to the true dragon I was always destined to be! Oh now I have a plan.. Didn't even take me ages under the water to figure this one out Longan.. And trust me.. It has only just begun."