★Chapter 1★

(photos are not mine)

Y/N POV:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm beeping."Ugh....Another day"I said to myself getting up from my bed,when I hear someone calling me "Y/N! Get your lazy ass up and get ready for school or you will be late!" Jup that's definitely my dad's voice. I sigh and got ready for school. When I walk down the stairs I saw my dad leaving for work and my mom sitting on couch reading some magazine I think.

"Oh,you're already here take your lunch and go to shcool so I don't have to look at your ugly ass face"M/N said.

This is my every day routine to be honest. I got out of the house walking to school. When I was finally at the gate I heard motorcycles.

I don't even have to look at the students because I already know who it was. The two trouble makers of my classroom Kawata twins,they are pretty popular in this school since they are in a somehow know gang,but I could care less.

To be honest I didn't even wanna talk to them because I was scared that they might do something to me so I just ignore them.

The school bell echoed across the hall making students go to their classrooms.

*At your classroom*

I sit on my seat and waited for the teacher.
After some time the teacher finally showed up. She started mumbling about something when the door burst open with a loud *BANG*. The whole class looked at the students or may I say the trouble makers as the teacher said "You are late again."

They didn't seem bothered they just ignore her and sat at their seats.
"You will never change will you?" She asked then continued the lesson.

*After class in the cafeteria*

I looked around to see that every seat was taken so I decided to go eat outside to not get notice by my bullies. But what do you think would happen? One of them saw me and told the others,as they started following me outside. One of them accidentally bumped into one of the twins witch happens to be Nahoya.

"Sorry man." He said but it looked like Nahoya was pissed because of him he dropped his food. When I heard the familiar voice I turned around just to see Nahoya being pissed at one of my bullies,I didn't know what was happening but I saw an empty seat and it was near them so I just went there and sat as I looked at them.

"Your sorry will not give me back my food!" Nahoya said angrily but still with his smile on." Look dude I was just following my friend he navigate me this way." B/N (Bullies name) said." Oh really and what friend?" Nahoya asked even more pissed. B/N took this opportunity and pointed at me, I was confused but when I could even process what was happening I was pulled by my collar." So you navigate him to bump into me?! Look what he had done!" "I didn't do anything what do you mean?" I asked kinda scared because of how Nahoya was pissed. Then I heard another voice "Big bro let him go..." The other twin Souya said to his older brother who just 'tsks'. Nahoya then put me down and I got up as soon as he puted me down and took my lunch,then left horrified.

*After school*

You're walking home from school,when you entered the house you saw your parents argue "Why the hell was he here for?!" D/N asked M/N but she just ignore him and said "Because he is way better then you and I have a little suprise for you~." She said in her mocking tone

"What is this?" D/N asked. "Divorce papers and I am keeping the kid." She said without any emotions at all. I was shocked at what she said I wanted to cry 'I don't want to stay with her I want to go with dad.' I thought to myself.

"What do you mean you're keeping him?! How did you manage to-" my dad was cutter off by my mom saying " It's simple I just slept with the judge,so leave before I call the police." She said coldly to my father. I had tears rolling down my cheeks as I was looking at my dad's figure leaving the house.

"As for you,you little peace of shit!" She looked at me and said "You better behave or you will end up at the streets!" She said while walking to me and then out of nowhere she slapped me on my cheek I was surprised by the sudden action.

"You better listen to me and do what I tell you to or I will not hesitate to beat you!" She said in her cold and emotional voice. I was quite. I was too afraid to say anything so I just nodded.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

First chapter is done🥳👏👏 finally🤯
Hope you enjoyed this and I will try to post as soon as possible
Bye-Bye~ for now😉 hope to see you in the next chapter