𝐁𝐄𝐓 (𝐌.𝐑)

{A/N} chapter written by mattheosshoes

You are sitting in slytherin common room with Blaise, Theodore and Enzo.

Draco comes to the room yelling mattheo's name. "Wtf happened Draco?" Enzo asks.

"SON OF A BITCH FUCKED Y/N BEFORE I COULD!" Draco answers full of anger.

I start laughing and ask, "Where did you get that information?"

"Nowhere. I just had a feeling like he did." He says quietly.

"Okay he didn't fuck me, and what's the problem with fucking me?" I ask.

"Well mattheo and I had a bet- whoever fucks you first gets money from the weasley twins." He answers.

"Ooooh. how much money?" I ask again.

"70 galleons..." He replies.

"That's a shit load of money" I say thinking a bit.

I could definitely use that money and I know that Draco won't even give me half of the money... but Mattheo would for sure... and he's super hot and sexy and real good at sex so... let's get that money.

"Okay yall I gotta go get Mattheo anyone knows where he is?" I say standing up.

"I saw him going to his dorm earlier." Blaise tells me.

I start running up the stairs to boys dormitories.

"HEY MATTHEO WANNA FUCK?" I yell looking back for a second.

I see anger building up in Draco's eyes.

I keep running until I reach Mattheo's private dorm.

I knock on the door.

He opens it, immediately looking at me with wide eyes.

"So you wanna fuck?" I ask.

"Did Draco tell you about the bet and the money?" He asks me.

"Hell yeah he did and I am willing to have sex with you if i can get half of the money." I say confidently.

"Oh baby you can have all that money if you want. I just want to be inside you." He says pulling me into his dorm and locking the door.

He starts kissing me down my neck and says, "Oh you are gonna never forget this night princess."