Chapter One

𝑳𝑬𝑰𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I got late to class today and my grumpy ass teacher did not make it any easier for me. It's not that I'm always late to her classes jeez... she really needs to take a chill pill. To make it even worse, she asked me to stay a little bit after her class for no reason and made me late for my next class. How wonderful...

Fortunately for me, I have Mrs. Wilson for my next period. She is such a sweetheart. You would never see her scolding the students or even get on her bad side. That would be illegal! She is the sweetest person I know, always beaming with smiles that manage to light up the whole room. You will always find peace in her presence.

"Good morning sweetie. Thank you for showing up my dear." she greets me as I strolled into the classroom. See what I mean? I wish all teachers are like her, that would make my life so much easier.

"Morning Mrs. Wilson, I'm sorry, I got held back for a bit." I explained myself feeling a little bad for coming late for her class though it's not my fault.

I took a sit at the far end of the classroom beside the window because who am I kidding, that is the best seat ever and everyone is missing out, but that's okay because then, I can have it all to myself.

The class went by agonizingly slow and I was starving by the end of it. The class was dismissed five minutes early and that was enough to make me happy because I get to reunite with the love of my life sooner than I thought.

I was running into the cafe like my life depended on it. Okay hold up, I might be exaggerating on that part. Nevertheless, I wanted to make it to the cafe just before the bell rings so I can get my food without having to queue. I don't know why some people hate their cafe's food but my school has the best food ever! But, still can't compete with my mom's, obviously. Atleast we have somewhat decent food we can eat instead of hard rock meat loaf and nasty chocolate cake. Who would have thought one could ruin a chocolate cake, a freaking chocolate cake?!

I had an omelette, four slices of chicken slice sandwich, two chocolate muffins and an apple. What? I was starving okay and I did not have my breakfast this morning as I was late to school. 

"Oh my goodness, nothing can really separate you and your food isn't it? Where the hell have you been? I was waiting for you at your locker this morning." said my one and only best friend, Julie, as I was about to devour my food.

"Hehe hello to you too! Well to answer your question, nope nothing can do us part. I love my food so very much thank you and I accidentally turned off my alarm instead of clicking the snooze button, so I overslept. Woke up just five minutes before the bell rang and forgot to tell you because I was in hurry. Now I'm here and that's what matters right? Sorry Jules, love ya."

"Huh thought so, no surprise there. I told you many times to wake up on the first ringing but you never listened and look what happened. And I hate you too." Julie said as she slid over to the seat in front of me.

"Okay miss valedictorian. It's okay, I know you love me you just don't want to admit it."

"Keep telling yourself that, Leia. Anyway, let's go to Victoria's after school. I miss their cookies 'n' cream milkshake."

"Yeah, let's do that. I need my coffee fix for today. See you at my locker after school ends."

The rest of the day went pretty well thanks to the food I ate during lunch. Just like the saying, happy tummy, happy me! Also because I had a few periods with Julie, so that's definitely a good thing.

The bell rang indicating that school was over and everyone was so glad to be out of this school with how fast the halls were empty. So I took my time walking to my locker to meet with my best friend. I put my book in it and bring out those files that needed to be worked on.

"Well hello bitches. Great to see you!" With that greeting, Julie smacked me at the back of my head. What a nice way to greet people.

"What was that you dumbass? You might break my neck with how hard you hit me. You're lucky I love you."

"Heh it's not that hard though? Do you have some sort of obsessesion with me or what? I know I'm very lovable but you gotta stop flattering me. You can continue tomorrow though-"

"Hush, let's go to Victoria's. I'm so hungry." I interjected before she can say anything else.

"When are you not?" She didn't have to call me out but okay.

We sang the chorus of all too well by Taylor Swift out loud as we walked to my car, laughing and goofingly bumping into each other occasionally because we are fun people!

I got in the driver's seat and drove us to the diner. It was only a 10 minutes drive from our school. I love how everything was only minutes away whether by driving or walking distance.

When we arrived, luckily there's an empty spot right in front of the diner so I parked there and we came in together side by side.

We gave our orders at the counter and had small talks while waiting for it to be done.

As I was about to turn around to go sit at our usual table once we had our orders, I bumped into someone and spilt my drinks all over my clothes. What a nice way to end my day, in a drenched outfit.

"What the hell?!"

"Oh shit."

We both said in unison.

********

So that was the first chapter and I'm so sorry if it kinda sucks. Erm this is my first story and I really have a lot to learn. I didn't know it was this hard to write a story. I mean I know it is hard, who am I kidding? That's why it took me ages to finally start writing one. I still remember how much I hated doing my essay homework because I don't know what to write in it and look at me now writing my very first chapter of my wattpad story.

Okay so in this first chapter is only about Leia, my main character with her best friend Julie and I left it hanging at the end of it for me to continue introducing our love interest in the next chapter hehe

I want to write this for fun and for my own growth to be honest but seeing how my friends supporting me to start writing makes me go uWu <3 thank you for having faith in me, love yall ❤️