Just headcanons

Slimepups have two choices, and it depends on their shape and mood. Slimepups who are passive and lazy get injected with something to stop them from growing into a slimehound. If they are hostile, and like to bite and steal, they are allowed to be trained by slimehounds, and become one themself.

Speaking of slimehounds, they keep a worn out version of their bucket/cone they may have picked up during their life as a slimepup. They are defensive of it, and hate when people want to take it. Most have given theirs up to new slimepups they believe in, and the cone/bucket somehow renews on the slimepups head. Scientists say that it is only supposed to work for a slimepup, and if it renews, it means they are worthy to fight. 

Conekats still exist but have been kept in odd freezers to keep them from dying. No one knows why they die out of a freezer for too long, but it started happening randomly after the laboratory was upgraded with new areas once. Even if they are in a freezer, the box and the conekat will be gone. Scientists are still figuring out the reason for this.

Sprinklekits were an updated version of the conekat, known to work less in cafeterias and be more hostile. A sprinklekit and a conekat were put up against each other, and both were aggravated when they saw each other. The conekat lost, with multiple wounds. 

Gootraxians of all kinds love to fight, and when they do, they'll take a piece of the gootraxian they fought. They usually take an ear, wearing it as a horn (if it doesn't fit as their ear, obviously) or even a new ear. The body part sinks in place perfectly.

Nightcrawlers are aggressive creatures, usually forming in special circumstances. Staff is usually told to remove all purple goggles from the facility, to lower the chances of this aggressive, blood-seeking creature appearing and almost murdering all of the subjects, even gootraxians.

Jammers have been known to become distracted by their music, making them dead meat in situations they may need to run from. Nightshades usually have more sense of what's going on, since they don't have headphones muffling their hearing. 

Shades come off as more intimidating, making it a worthy choice for when the facility is searching for guards and has no choice but to make a gootraxian a guard. They also can handle weapons unlike other gootraxians, scientists say it was in their blood to pick up different objects.

On the topic of ' helpful gootraxians ', Fashuis are usually tasked with lighting the way during blackouts. They're less hostile than most but are more aggressive than their counterpart, Feizao. They usually lead pups or young gootraxians but can lead a whole group with the help of 1/2 more fashuis.

Gootraxians who glow do it by choice, they usually spark it up when a power outage or a blackout starts, but have a choice to hide it. Example: A carneline is running from a bundle of pups, a carneline can turn off its light to get the pups off its tail.

Pups have terrible sight, believe it or not. They usually follow slimehounds to destinations, or if they can't find one, a gootraxian with the ability to glow. In order to not stress out those gootraxians, a human is usually given the task of bringing all of the pups back to the garden.

The garden is LITERALLY a petting zoo. 

Cattes have the ability to morph into a bucket. Bucks do too, occasionally, but only if they wear a bucket too. Cattes use it to hide from people they don't trust, but they can usually be pointed out easily.

It was true. The gootraxian has formed into a bat. They are usually seen crawling out of witch brews and screeching, so they can bundle up and attack any human in sight.

Langs have been seen taking desperate trips to the gas room, turning on the gas, and blasting themselves with it. Langs have become endangered in the facility, and the scientists have stuffed excess goop from a dead lang into a gas mask. They have finally made a replacement for the lang, called Spunky.

Feizaos have been endangered too, but they just have a limited life span. They are meshing feizao soap into a new dinosaur soap gootraxian.

Most gootraxian deaths do not come from humans or testing, they actually come from stepping on the shadows in the support caves. The vile smashes onto the gootraxians head, and usually injures them greatly or instantly kills them.

Humans have been seen much less lately, even with the addition of a chainsaw. It seems to be that they are being lured by something in the shark room. Scientists are trying to investigate, but most don't make it out. The shark room has been boarded up and everyone who has to go through it will be given silencers for their ears, just in case, this might be some form of a siren.

Cattes have been seen much more around the facility, probably because the humans, their main predators [yes, cattes are usually the first targets of humans.] are dying out. We are trying to get rid of them, but they've gotten too good at hiding. There are just too many buckets and our staff keeps getting the buckets launched on them.

Cattes can launch themselves on people when in bucket form. They will grow in size, and usually get some of their money.