A/N: Before You Begin

Hey there! Thank you for giving my story a try. But before you begin reading, I'd like to make a few points. I sincerely hope that you won't ignore this, since I'm afraid some of you may regret.

If you expect a perfect story without a single mistake, then, I'm sorry to disappoint you. My mother tongue is not English and I'm not perfect but if you're interested in reading the story, please do give it a try. However, I have to warn you- the story will be having some grammatical mistakes, here and there.

I'm currently trying my very best to improve my writing, but trust me, it's hard to become perfect within a few days or weeks. Yet, do feel free to correct me if you think the mistakes are too unbearable. I'll proofread my work before I publish it but couldn't guarantee anything. I'll edit it or even consider hiring an editor, however, I'd only do all of these after I've finished writing the whole story.

If you've already noticed, the story would be high-school based, and I'm really sorry if you think the story is full of clichés. Yet, high-school based stories can be original, too, right?

Anyhow, I'd like to thank you for considering my story as it really means to whole world to me. Do feel free to vote or add this into your reading list if you really love it.

Goodbye and enjoy.

Madelyn<3