Requests

Hey Salties! I got a new announcement. I'm finally gonna be actually motivated to write. How do I know this? I don't. I've just been writing more and I want to actually commit to it this time.

      This chapter is gonna be posted on my "Book of Randomness" and "Short Stories" book, so go check those out!

     Anyways, I'm gonna skip to the good part. I'm taking requests now! (I doubt many people will join this)

     There are rules tho.

     Rule #1: NO. SMUT. I don't care how horny you crazy kids are, if you want smut, find it elsewhere. My family and friends follow me on Wattpad 😬

Rule #2: No fandoms. Sorry guys, I have a lot of fandoms but I'm not very comfortable publishing fan fiction.... if this makes you uninterested, that's fine. But it would mean a lot to me if you kept reading lol 😊

Rule #3: give me a whole story line, a concept idea, a writing contest, etc. Recently I did a writing contest that was simply three words: "taxi, old enemy, Valentine's Day." Things like words, whole concept ideas, or anything else are accepted for me to base a short story off of.

Rule #4: it CAN be a writing contest between more than one person, you included. If you want to suggest a writing contest, and even a due date, I would totally be on board. We could do this together. If you do suggest a writing contest, send me the link to your story in private messages, that would be most convenient.

Rule #5: write down the suggestions in the comments! Not only would that help this book grow, it would also give other people concept ideas to go off of as well. And if it's a writing contest, then we can all join :D

Rule #6: No long stories. I'm not going to do a whole novel just for a request, sorry 😅 I will do short stories; again, writing contests; and I'd say stories between 10–40 pages long.

Rule #7: be creative with the requests! This would help me grow a lot, and hopefully it will help you grow, too (especially if we join a writing contest)

Rule #8: I will write short stories, or little fan fictions, about your characters if you request it. Just tell me what story they're from that you have written, and it's as good as done.

     Now, to help you become more invested in this, here are the pros of this activity: one, you can grow as a writer as much as I do. Two, it's your time to shine. I'll tag you, and i'll even read and vote on some of your stories. Three, it will DEFINITELY earn a follow. Four, join the writing community! Growing as a writer includes mingling with your fellow authors. It would make me so happy if I can create that opportunity for you 😊 Five, it's gonna be fun, I promise. You'll get to see a random idea turn into writing, how cool is that? And Six, probably the most exciting part, I can draw! And if you give me a concept idea... I will draw the characters and post them here, on wattpad, and on my Instagram account (I'm not sure which Instagram account yet— either @turtsies_draws or @turtsies_writes). I will ONLY draw characters if you request a writing. To give you a preview of my drawing, I will add a few pictures below, and you can also check out my book "We Still Reach For The Stars," which is in my written stories and reading list. I drew the cover myself!

 I drew the cover myself!

Warning: do NOT steal my art work

Warning: do NOT steal my art work. You have been warned....

Check out more of my art at @turtsies_draws on Instagram.

Anyways, that's basically all. Share this with your friends and family and fellow writers, please! It would make my day 😊

That's all for now, Stay Salty!!