Chp 2| Busy Day

Sylvia's pov:

Me and my mom are the bestest of friends, she was with me in everything. My ups and downs. madi and i were like sisters since we were born were 2 days apart. I'm march 12 and she's march 10. her mother really didn't take care of her at all. all she used to care about was bonnie. Thats why madi and abby (her mother) don't get along at all. So it was all just me, madi and my mom.

Untill my aunt marinda and uncle grayson died in a wickery bridge accident, thats when my cousins Jermey and elena went on full custody to my mom since she was the only the only guardian left to raise them.

< Now >

I woke up to bella my dog licking my face, "good morning bells", bella barked "shsh ur gonna wake them up". I sat on my mobile for a while untill i was fully awake which now was 7:30 AM.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make coffee, i found Elena, Jeremy and my mom; "good morning" i said and kissed mom's cheek, "Morning lia" i heard from them all.

I started making my coffee untill i heard a car beep "that's bonnie come on" elena said while going to get her bag and jermey went to the door "coming lia?" jermey asked "nope skipping today" i said while going back to making my coffee.

After they left mom got called to work so she went, I was all alone in the house with my daughters and dogs. I got my laptop and started scrolling through Netflix willing to find a show to watch and finally i did: 'stranger things', before i start watching kate and katie woke up.

"hey babies" "hellow momi" "jeje made for u breakfast you'll find it on the kitchen counter" i told them as i went back to start the first episode.

It was now lunch time and i made for them some mac & cheese and some fries and set them on the table "girls lunch is ready" i called out.

i heard their tiny footsteps sprinting down the stairs "i got here first" "no you liar i got here before you" i heard them arguing again, let me tell you that's literally what happens everyday at lunch/dinner/breakfast or any food occasion reservation.

"can you 2 stop arguing and eat pls" i told them annoyed, don't get me wrong i love them and adore them with all my heart but currently they were getting on my nerves.

which is something not good i inherited it from my dad obvs why didn't i inherit his eyes or looks if he's hot if he isn't I'm okay with who i am :)  the reason why i know its from my dad is cause mom is like so damn calm, sometimes i wonder how she's calm with raising 3 teenagers let alone 2 toddlers.

*after lunch*

I'm now sitting on my phone and the kids are playing with guns. yep they're tom-boys, they act like boys sometimes. It was now 5:30 and we had houses tours on 6:00 cause I'm looking for a house nearby to not depend on my mom sm. I texted madi if she's free to send off my kids to her or for her to come to stay with them.

Me- heyy mads r u free now? Cause i have a house tour
Madz- yeahh
Madz- but I'll come there, there was some arg with my mom, ill be there in 5
Me- r u okay mads?
Madz- yeah yeah, I'll cya bye

After i finished with madi i texted my house dealer 'nicole' telling her that I'll come since she called my like a hundred times but i was busy with the girls.

I got dressed in a red tank top, jeans jacket and ripped black jeans.

As i was finishing brushing my hair i heard the front door opening, ofc thats madi she has spare keys.

I ran downstairs "madzzz" i said as i hug tackled her, it was our favorite hug. As she stood up from the floor "thank you smm for coming" i said. "u don't need to thank me for spending some time with my gfs" she said hugging the girls. "now go i dont want to make Nicole wait" she said as she pushed me out of the door. "ur a bitch" i yelled to the door knowing she can hear me, which earned me a chuckle from her and the girls.