Make up-Smutty

So me and Kurt have been together for about a month now and Kurt has been acting weird.

I always ask him what's wrong but he just ignores me and we are always fighting about it.
But today was the worst fight we have had and so I left to go to Bobby's house to make him jealous.

Clearly it worked because he came to Bobby's house at 2:00 in the morning.

Y/n POV
"Kurt what are u doing here?" I said with an attitude , "what are you doing here?" He replied with the same attitude "umm you know why I'm here , unless You are here to apologize leave." I said in a serious tone. Then Bobby came out of his room and wrapped his hands around my waist i blushed trying to hide it. "Kurt why are you here what's going on" Bobby asked.
"Nun of your business" Kurt replied "well you are here at my house so it is my business" Bobby said getting serious. "Ok well just come in and come to my room so we can talk" i said "you can't be serious rn y/n why is he coming in my house?" Bobby said aggressive. "Well it's not no biggy he'll just leave after we talk." I said. 

At the bedroom:
"Ok kurt whats up, why are you here?" "Well I want to apologize, I am very sorry y/n the reason I was acting Weird is bc someone told me that you was cheating on me with Bobby." Kurt explained, "Kurt I wouldn't do such a thing I only come here to stay then come right back home im sorry you felt that way, also who told you?" You asked Kurt, "umm well they said not to tell" you started to glance at Kurt's lips moving closer each inch until kurt started to kiss me now we are fully making out on the guest room bed. He takes my clothes off and starts to kiss my neck and my chest " fuck" I whispered he got off me and took his shirt off "is this okay?" Kurt asked "yea" I said and he took off his boxer shorts and put his tip in my entrance and pumped into me making me a moaning mess and his pumps became sloppy so i knew he was close. And so was I and then I came and he came on my stomach. And a string of curse words came out of his mouth. Then he flopped on the bed next to me breathing heavily. I look at him and started laughing then he look at me. Then something caught my eye it was Bobby staring at me and Kurt. I quickly put the sheets over us. "that's my way of saying sorry" kurt said i looked at him then laughed.