-Overthinking-

Cream string pov
Black raisin pointed the way to the washroom... I thanked her with a fake smile I turned around and faded the smile.. I rushed to the washroom I took of my glasses, I opened the faucet then washed my face after I was done with that I stayed in the washroom a bit more hugging my knees....

Pure Vanilla pov
Me and black raisin stared blank.... Then silence filled the castle walls.. "Ummm pure vanilla we can't trust her.. What if she works with the cookie of darkness don't you think?". Black raisin broke the silences and questioned me...
"Black raisin she's only new to my kingdom but you're right tho maybe we'll sent her to gingerbraves kingdom...They'll keep an eye on her k?"I said with confidence I looked around... I stood there in shock...."Umm hello cream string hehe.... I tried giving her a good vibe but I knew it won't work..... She stood there frozen before her eyes started glowing.. I just stood again blinking before disappear.. Me and black raisin were dumbfounded....Silences filled the room.....

Cream String pov
I teleported under a tree, I quickly snatch my inhaler and toke some few puffs before putting it in my pocket.. I went to the motel where me and mother were staying in a few days...
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
A/N:OML I'M SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I WAS IN A SCHOOL BUS
Word count:240 words