Beginning

[NOTICE] Notice on MONSTA QUEENS' Renewal of Contract.

Hello. This is HEIRESS DEPARTMENT.

We'd like to let you know that all members of the HEIRESS DEPARTMENT group MONSTA QUEENS (Xavienna, Eliza, Cassandra, and Sachiko) had re-signed their contracts.

MONSTA QUEENS has established themselves as the leading gangsters of Heiress Department over the past eight years from their debut in 2021 thanks to the mutual support of Heiress Department.

Despite the fact that their previous contracts had not yet expired, all four members of MONSTA QUEENS and our department engaged in a thorough discussion of the group's future vision, which resulted in a clear consensus, allowing both parties to resign their contracts earlier than scheduled.

"All four members will still be together through ups and downs. We will continue to be together with the teamwork and strong bond that we had developed over the past years. We are not Monsta Queens for nothing " the members of MONSTA QUEENS said in an effort to explain the significance of the renewed contract and their determination. MONSTA QUEENS will continue to work with Heiress Department to bring great influence and fantastic performances to gangsters around the world.

Additionally, we'd like to remind everyone that the organization's former title, "The group with no leader" has been altered. For their new agreement with the corporation, the group has chosen its leader.

Thank you.

—*—

DISCLAIMER : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Typos and grammatical errors may occur. Plagiarism is a crime so please don't copy any of my works. Thank you!

THE GANGSTERS CHAOS 2 : WAR IN US
copyright: SaphFire26
© All Rights Reserved 2022

Date started: July 29 2022
Date Ended: ???

PXRADISE_LXST I wanna say thank you for the book cover and amazing artwork. I'm sorry if I just posted this now, I made some revisions on the first book that's why it took me long time to publish this.