PSA regarding Triggers and Warnings

This chapter is a short PSA:

(censored words that are possibly triggering)

 I am not going to be as raunchy as in the original version. There will be no outright mention of r*pe, nor description of it in this book. 

So, I apologize for the lack of tact in that regard, and lack of respect for how others might feel on the subject matter. And for that lack of regard, I am sorry. I was stupid, and now know that these topics are something I should not even use the word of (reason for censor in previous and future sentences). In private messages and a small public comment discussion, with a few different people, I came to the decision that r*pe and ab*se should be very minimal if any in this version as well. Small injuries will be alluded to as something having happened, but no mention nor outright saying of it/what happened will be said at all.

If this is still too much, I again can only apologize. I completely understand if even the notion that there is even a small hinting at either disturbing action taking place is a reason to not read this book. I won't hold that against anyone who reads this. I can't ask for you to just say "Okay" to what I am saying in this PSA, but I can say "I understand" to your opinions, critics, words, and concerns. 

So, in finality, if my choices in writing this way is still to much for anyone, I completely understand AND respect if you choose to not continue reading and/or following me. I am aware that the rest of my books (almost all that are of similar content) have the same issues as the above issues. That is another reason for my previous announced choice to remaster almost all my stories. I even am contemplating to take down (but not delete, cause of need for base plot points) the originals when I release the remasters. 

I, again, can only say, I am sorry for the lack of respect on the subjects and hope that, even if it is still not enough, it can only just begin to make up for my lack of respect and understanding by doing better on any future books  I possibly do.

All in all, This PSA has run on more than it needed probably, and also I really messed up words and how I was trying to say things. Honestly, this could have been said in much smaller words and more simply said than whatever my jumbled mess of typing is.

TL:DR (after a small editing/reread) : I am not going to mention r*pe nor ab*se at all, but talk about a few injuries sustained by actions, but make the wording to make sure there is almost no mention of the actions. Even minimal/or no allusion and no mentioning of it. 

(^For example, not going to say the reader was [redacted] but will possibly talk about a black eye at one point, possibly a bloody nose, and if not too harsh the use of a pair of handcuffs/rope/restraints...but not saying the actions for their use, but more so the injury they caused.)

If I still need to clear up anything or if you feel this is still to much, please let me know. If it is a private message, or a public comment.

 Even if you just want to tell me something like "This is still too much, this is absolutely disgusting," or even, "you are a sick fucking bastard," then I will understand completely.

~PaytonRoseGrey