Welcome to Ettopai!

Dating back to the time 2084, I was In my body. What do you mean by that you may ask? I was reincarnated, meaning I was reborn into a different body after my devastating death. My name WAS Blake, but now that lm in an entirely different world, my brand new title was Kander.

After I died the gods took pity on me, so, they decided to place me in my favorite rpg game and erased it from all surfaces of earth. I have no idea why they erased it from earth but it's none of my concern. Now that I've explained to you what's happened, let's jump back to what's happening now.

"Congratulations on your new child Queen Liz" A voice spoke

"Thank you dear" Another person spoke right above me

Suddenly, a strong manly voice started to speak after the doors of the room I was in.

"Where's my lovely brand new daughter!" The voice boomed

When I heard this strong, dry, voice, I finally opened my eyes to see the lady holding me and the man next to her. The lady had a nice chocolatey skin tone with nice dark eyes which reminded me of a nice dark, cold, stormy night. Her hair was a nice gray color. The man had green eyes and black hair with a light skin tone. With my regular acumen, I guessed that these people were my Mom and dad.

I missed a few sentences but later on, they said this, "Let's name her Kander, that sounds pretty gender neutral."

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years later, I become the age to go to a magic school with other students. With a concerning amount of happiness I began jumping around with delight of thinking about learning about magic with some new people that could become my new friends or even better! Within the next few hours, I run around my room while screaming quietly to myself. But all things come to an end as I get tired and feel less energetic.

As I drift off to sleep, I wonder what this new world could have in store for me. Could I be the strongest person on this world? Could I make some friends? More and more questions came to me every second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I woke up to my Mother and Father in tears. I could tell it was because I've grown up so fast. I didn't want to see them cry anymore so I got in my automatic flying bubble and went to school. When I got there, I saw a girl who appeared to be in distress. I didn't usually talk to people on the first day of school but the girl began to sweat and sway around.

"Hey! What's wrong? My name's Kander, prince of the Wentlers family." I say hoping to get a answer right away

"Yeah.." she suddenly pops up back on her feet

"lm okay! My names Samoir!" she finally studders out

"Oh that's good that you're okay! Nice to meet you Samoir." I say as nicely as possibly

"You too, Kander" She smiles back