21.

Tae p.o.v.

I woke up and looked beside me...

He looks so beautiful and pretty

He looks so beautiful and pretty...how can someone look so pretty and so beautiful in sleep...i said slowly and kissed his forehead.

He started waking up from his sleep...he looked at me...

His eyes are so pretty and innocent...i thought.

Mr Kim...he said.

Then i moved away from there and went to washroom...
I did my morning routine and changed my clothes.

He entered in washroom...

I don't why i kissed his forehead...why i was doing this kind of thing with him...I'm so confused...

I remember his sleepy face..i can see his sleepy face everyday...i want to look his face everyday whenever i wake up from my sleep...i thought.

I shrugged it off...

Mr Kim...on what time we will be leaving for airport??... He asked.

Hmm...i said coming out my thoughts...

Our flight is in the evening ...i said.

Why sir...but you told me that we have a morning flight...he said.

Yes we have to go somewhere...i said.

Where...sir...he said.

Let's go...you will see...i said.

Then i held his hand and walked towards the door..

Mr Kim leave my hand ..he said.

But i didn't leave his hand...

I opened the door and walked towards the car and we sat on our seats....

We reached to the location...

Sir ..what...???...he asked.

Come on yoongi... please come out ...don't ask too much questions...i said and coming out of the car.

Yoongi also come out from the car...

He looked at amazed everywhere...

I looked at him...

Sir this is love lock bridge...why you took me here...he asked confused tone.

Because you wanted to be here and you were looking something...but because of me...it got ruined...so here we are again...i said.

Thankyou so much sir...he said and hugged me excitedly.

I can feel his tears...he was crying...

I hugged him back...

Why are you crying...i said and cupped his face...i don't like whenever he is crying...

I told you that it's a love lock bridge...this bridge has a beautiful love meaning...i remember something....he said and looks that padlocks.

I don't believe in forever love or 'The one' thing at all...i said.

Why people are wasting there time on this nonsense...i said again and looked him.

This are all nonsense...my parents got separated...my mother died because of depression...my father leave us because of some bitch...it's just all bullshit...this forever love and padlocks are nothing ....i said.

I'm so sorry...for your mother and your parents thing...it must be so hard for you ....he said.

Yoongi p.o.v.

I know you are so strong...your anger ... everything was right...but love isn't bullshit...love lasts forever... everyone has 'THE ONE' in their life...
When the time comes...when will you meet your right 'THE ONE'...you will believe in love...forever love....you don't want that person to leave you ...for a minute....just like my parents....i said and looked the padlocks.

My mom told me ...when i was kid...she always told me that...one day i will meet THE ONE ....love of my life ....my forever love...that person will took care of me...love me like I'm the only world to him...if they aren't here with me...I said and started crying.

I didn't met my THE ONE yet...but before i will meet my love...my parents left me...i only have this locket for their memories....why they leave me...i said and started crying holding that locket.

Tae p.o.v.

When i heard what he said...

His parents died....i thought shocked.

I then looked at him...

He was crying mess...i took him in my embrace...i pulled him close and hugged him tightly.

Shhhh....shhh....yoongi....let it all out....I'm here...i said rubbed his back and pat his head.

He was crying to much....i know it's so hurtful...but i can't see him crying...

I cupped his face.... tears falling from his eyes...his red nose...his pink lips...

Shhh...yoongi...I'm here...i said and kissed his forehead.

I'm so sorry...i leave you yesterday alone ... because of me that bastard touched you....but i promise ....i never let anyone to touch you...or hurt you.....I'm sorry ... please forgive me and stop crying...i can't ease your pain...right now....i also miss my parents....i said and tears fall from my eyes too.

I'm so sorry...i don't know...your parents died... please I'm so sorry...i don't know this locket is so important for you...I'm so sorry that i stopped you to come here....you want so we can also lock this padlocks on the bridge and throw the keys in the river...i said and wiped his tears.

He nodded.

We both locked the padlocks on the bridge and throw the keys in river...

Thankyou so much...Mr Kim...I'm so sorry...i also don't know about your parents.... thankyou so much for bring me here...it's so beautiful bridge and i miss my parents....this locket is everything to me...he said and started crying...

I cupped his face...he looked at me tears falling from his eyes...and tears falling from my eyes too...
We both are crying....

My lips on his lips....