Book spacious 2 & 3 BHK homes at MJ Wakad

When buying a luxury home, Wakad has to offer a plethora of luxury homes. MJ group, an emerging brand in real estate in Pune, has launched MJ Opera in Wakad, offering 2 & 3 BHK designer homes. The property is a new launch and offers good connectivity to the rest of Wakad and Pune city. MJ Opera offers amenities and features that enhance the lifestyle and bigger carpet areas for accommodating your entire family. When it comes to convenience, every daily essential is within walking distance. If you are contemplating buying a 2 BHK in Wakad, visit MJ Opera at 12 and 18 m wide road in Wakad.

Amenities in MJ Opera

The property offers many amenities and features to make your every moment comfortable and luxurious:

It offers a vast open space with features like an open-air gym, party lawn, children's play area, multi-purpose play court, climbing wall, and tiered seating area.

The property offers designer homes with stunning views.

It provides rooftop amenities, which include an art room, music room, and yoga deck.

Podium amenities feature a party lawn with a seating area, a seating court with a pergola, a garden pavilion, and an open-air lounge.

Connectivity of MJ Opera

The property ensures convenient living as it is well-connected to daily essentials effortlessly. MJ Opera is close to everyday needs, from good schools, groceries, and hospitals to recreational amenities. In addition, public transit points are close to the project, thus connecting the project to the rest of the city seamlessly.

Are you interested in living in a prime location of Pune, where every essential is within walking distance? If yes, then narrow your search to Wakad, where MJ group launched MJ Opera, a luxury residential project offering 2 & 3 BHK homes.