Chapter four

The next day quickly came and you were already on your way to the little boys house .

When you got out of the car when you arrived you saw a a small path and grass on either side of it . This lead to a one storey house with a porch in front .

Then dr sturgis got out of the car , " this is it" he said as he closed the door .

You walked towards the door and knocked on it to be greeted by a nice woman .

" hello dr sturgis" the woman said while having a huge smile on her face .

"Hi Mary"

Then the woman looked towards you, " you must be y/n . I'm Mary cooper Sheldon mother"

"Yes that's me , nice to meet you" you said with a smile .

As you said that you noticed a boy your age mouthing something to the boys grandma you met yesterday . You could easily tell what he said as you were good at lip reading . You knew that he said "she's hot" but you ignored it .

"Sheldon has been telling us about you all day" she laughed

"Mom!" Sheldon said

"Oh sorry keeping you standing there come on in!" Mary said

"Nice place"

"Oh thank you! You're so sweet" Mary said to you as you walked towards their living room .

"Dr sturgis you wanna see my trains?" Sheldon said to John .

"I sure would" your grandfather said to Sheldon as they walked off somewhere .

"Dinner is almost ready make yourself comfortable on the couch" Mary said

"Thank you Mrs cooper"

You sat on the sofa when the boy your age came and sat next to you .

"Hey!" He said

"Hi" you said back awkwardly

"I was wondering How old are you?"

"16. How about you"

"Same." He said smiling .

As soon as he said that a girl came in looking really excited .

"Omg I love your dark hair." She said to you

"Do you mind?" The boy said to his sister as he walked away frustrated with her.

"Don't mind him that's my brother Georgie he's an idiot .I'm missy"

"Hello missy" you said

"Leave that poor girl alone missy" a man said sitting in a chair with a beer in his hand .

In that moment Mary announced that dinner was ready and everyone sat down on the table . You sat between dr sturgis and Georgie which insisted to sit next to you for some reason .

You all said your prayers and started eating .

"What's New York like?" Mary asked you .

"it's a big city . So much to explore"

"That's good . So what kind of interests do you have?"

"Well I love science ,music and mainly mathematics"

"That's great ,you should teach Georgie to do math .he's not doing so good in that." Mary said

"I would love that." Georgie said .

"Of course you would" missy said .

"Shut up" Georgie said annoyed at missy .

"Don't tell your sister to shut up Georgie" she sighed . "What do you think y/n." She looked towards you .

"I do have a lot of time on my hands since I'm not in school . I could do that although our house is quite far" you said as you thought about it .

"That's Fine you could live here for few months and tutor Georgie I could even enrol you in Georgies school if you want." She said excitedly.

"That's an amazing idea Mary." Dr sturgis said .

"It wouldn't hurt . Sure!"

"Ill gladly give up my room for you to sleep in" Georgie turned to you .

"That's so sweet thanks" you said

"It's a pleasure"

"That's so nice of you Georgie" Mary said when she heard him say this .

"I have a question" Sheldon then said

"Go ahead" you replied

"Where are your parents ?"

"Oh you know down the street and six feet under "

"Sorry for your loss" Mary said

"It's Fine hardly knew them"

Dinner finished and you went home .