Agatha X Reader

Was so happy to have a new friend to play with!

Showed you through all the halls and introduced you to Malak. You looked absolutely terrified, but Agatha asured you that Malak wasn't going to hurt you, as long as you stay away from the ring piece. He smiled slightly at you, before Agatha pulled you away to go play hide'n'seek.

She was it first and after a good 10 minutes, she finally found you. You were it next and found her about 15 minutes later, where she was sitting in one of the classrooms, drawing.

You both drew pictures and doodles for quite a while.

If you got hurt she would panic and scream for Malak to save your life, because she thought you were dying.

Would always follow you around to ensure you didn't get hurt.

Lots of hugs!

She barely sleeps, so would always look over you if you slept.

You both would go to other nightmares to play there and explore. Especially the Clown Gremlins' nightmare, because it's a carnival! (ofc)

Would always pester Malak for new toys to play with.

Since she is small, you would give her piggyback rides.

Calls you friend, bestie, y/n, silly (if you did or said something stupid) and bff (Aww).  :)

Sees you as the bestest friend in the whole Dark Dimension!