Going Out With A Bang

WELL HERE IS IT AHHHH THANKS FOR READING!
you've made it to the last chapter :,)
_____________________________

"So, who's taking who first?" I bite my lip as they zip their pants back up.

"I'll take all of you."

Yoongi raises a brow at Namjoon's reply.

"I said what I said." Namjoon stands and we all follow suit, cleaning up our spots at the table and washing our hands.

One by one we use the bathroom to quickly freshen up and shower. Being the last one out of the bathroom, I decide I might as well stay wrapped in this small white towel since our clothes will be off soon anyways.

"He's probably so close to cumming, let's make sure we tease him just a little bit more. He likes being edged." I hear Namjoon say as I open the bathroom door and walk out, him grinning at my attire as we begin walking to the bedroom, "And isn't it crazy how you almost killed me last night and now we're all about to fuck? This would only happen in a fanfiction." Namjoon starts thinking out loud.

"Right." I chuckle, "Whatever that even means."

"Also, condoms?" Yoongi looks to us.

"We're clean." Namjoon vouches for him and Jin.

"I'm infertile. Fuck and cum in me without one if you want." I chuckle and I can tell they're getting even harder at that idea.

We all stop once we've reached the room, preparing for whatever may be awaiting us on the other side. Yoongi is in black sweats while shirtless and Namjoon only has a pair of grey shorts 🍆😈 on.

"Just open the door already!" Yoongi huffs out in a whisper, impatient.

"Alright! Alright!" I whisper yell back.

I hold my breath in anticipation as I open the door slowly and once it's fully open, all of our eyes widen as they land on one person.

Jin sits on the bed completely naked with his legs spread, leaning back a bit as his arms prop him up behind him. His cock is tinted red and leaking precum which is of great contrast compared to the white lab coat he's wearing, the current indicator that he's a doctor and a submissive one at that.

The other two men stare him down, stalking closer as I shut the door.

"Lights out?" I turn to ask.

"On. I want to see the faces you guys make." Yoongi smirks at me.

I take a deep breath in, positively hot and bothered from the sight of Jin's smooth, soft skin and tiny waist. Yoongi and Namjoon's muscles are a stark difference that make me even more nervous and excited.

"Was I good? Am I being good, sitting here all pretty like this?" Jin looks hopefully up to Namjoon and then over to me and Yoongi, wanting to see all of our expressions.

I nudge Namjoon out of the way and step in front of Jin, using my right hand to cup his cheek ever so delicately, "You're being the bestest boy, Jinnie. I think you deserve a treat!"

He stares up at me with wide eyes full of excitement as he quickly nods his head.

"Since you've been so good for us, I'll let you decide on what you want to do next. Anything you want whether it be touching us or us doing something to you, you just name it." I begin to smirk, all of us curious on what he'll do or ask for.