Chapter one

Its the last day of school, at Rainbow Middle School. And 14 year old Roy McGuffin is getting shoved in his bully's locker, again.

"How do you like that little Ms.McPuffin?", The bully chuckles.

" Hey, stop that Eric its the last day of school! Can you leave me alone for one day?", Roy declares.

Roy has a bully and his name is Eric Black. Eric has been bulling Roy since 4th grade.

"Aww come on Princess man up!"

While Eric is shoving Roy into a locker, the janitor watching Roy getting pulverized, doing nothing. Watching the young boys bicker at each other.Stoping a student walking passing him asks, "That boy in the locker, who is that?"

"That, is Roy McGuffin Mr. Shaw.", the student scoffs in disgust.

" I see, he will be a great candidate", he mumbles.

"What did you say Mr.Shaw?" the student asks.

"Nothing, you have a class to get to!" raising his voice while pushing the child away as if nothing happened.

While Eric is continently shoving Roy into a locker, Roy notices the janitor staring at him. He shrugs it off and continues to yell at Eric.

"Lay off!"

"Never, you little twerp"

Suddenly a small red-head comes yelling on the top of her lungs,"Leave him alone!"

Eric was slightly startled from the girls sudden yelp. Turning around slowly he mutters,"What are you going to do about it shorty?"

"I'll show you.", she declared. Checking the halls to make sure there wasn't people in the hallways. Grabbing his wrist,twisting it, making him flip over and hit the ground with a bang.

"Ow... What the heck did you do you little freak?", He yelps.

"Showing you i can do something about it.", she states.

Roy's jaw dropped and his eyes were as big as saucers, gawking at what the red-head did to Eric just moments ago. "How... Wha.... How did you do that?", he stutters.

"Uhhh... Practice?" She replies. Turning around helping Roy out of the locker.
"Uhhh thanks... You didn't need to save me back there you know. I could handle it."

"Sure you could, by your yelping for Eric to get off you, i'm sure you did handle it.", she said with a matter of fact tone.

"Uhh, er, i'm Roy McGuffin."

"Victoria Johnson."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I hope you like the first chapter of my story!