Eyes

Kyrre's Point Of View
I just finished performing at ultra. It was so cool preforming I played some of my new tracks. The crowd was so sick. Everyone jumping and screaming. It was crazy. I went backstage were my friends were. Olav my friend and his girlfriend were there. Olav is one of my best friends but I felt a little jealous of him because he had a girlfriend and I didn't. I wanted a girl who will always be there for me and support me not the girl who just likes me for the fame. I grabbed my stuff and the 3 of us left. Olav and his girlfriend where being all cuddly leaving me walking awkwardly alone. My phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller id. It was my mom. I was so glad she was calling me. "Hey mom" I said happily. "Hey darling how are you we've been missing you a lot" she said, I noticed her cheerful voice that warmed my heart. We continued talking about normal stuff until she asked me, "any girls?", "no hahah" I told her. I looked back to see the crowd and I accidentally hit a girl. It was late at night and she was wearing sunglasses. Her sunglasses were knocked out of her eyes and she tried to cover her face. "Hey I'm sorry" she said putting on her sunglasses again. She was beautiful in fact looked and sounded from Norway. "I'm sorry too, oh em what's your name?" I said trying to get to know the girl. "Does it really matter, I'm never seeing you again" she said starting to walk away. "Hey do you want to go for a coffee with me maybe? " I asked nervously. "Okay sure" she said. We walked to Starbucks and ordered. "What's up with the whole sunglasses thing at night?" That was the questions I wanted to ask the most. She took her sunglasses off and she had the most beautiful grey/blue eyes I've ever seen , they were mesmerizing. "I have albinism in my eyes and most people think it's weird and they stare so I like to cover them." She told me. "Don't do that, I-I think they are beautiful " I managed to say. I needed to get her number. "It's getting late and I have a plane to catch tomorrow and" I cut her off by kissing her. Her lips were soft like rose petals in fact. She kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync. I took her sunglasses off so I could see those eyes again even if it was for one last time. We went to a park nearby it was empty, perfect so I could continue kissing her pink lips. We sat down again and I leaned forward to her. I tugged the strand of her hair behind her ear. She kissed me back. I loved it. After making out for at least 20 minutes I wanted to know her better. "Aren't you cold?" I said offering her my jacket. "This is summer for me " she said with a smile. "Where are you from?" I said eagerly. "I'm from Bergen". "Me too!" I said. We both smiled. "