Untitled Part 1

Sam had been hanging around the bunker all weekend and noticed that he hadn't seen Dean in a couple days. Sam thought Dean just was ignoring him because he drank the last beer the other day, but he was starting to get worried now. The more he thought about it, Sam figured Dean should have come and punched him in the face, then ordered him to go buy more beer. He hoped Dean was just being stupid and ignoring him over beers.

Sam pulled out his phone and called Dean to find out just how pissed he was because two days was a long time to hold a grudge over beer. As he waited for Dean to answer, he worried that he should have checked on Dean earlier, and he felt guilty for not being more concerned about his brother.

Dean heard music coming from his pocket and finally realized it was a cell phone. He took it out and saw the name 'Sammy' on the caller ID. He had no idea who that was, but he decided to answer anyway. "Uh, hello?"

Sam was relieved when he heard Dean answer the phone. "Dean, where are you? I haven't seen you in days."

Dean was confused. "Uh, I'm sorry, who? And Uh, who is this?"

Sam was also confused and wondered if Dean was just messing with him since he was still pissed about the beers, but he answered anyway. "Hilarious, Dean. It's me, Sam... Are you okay?"

Dean was still confused, and that didn't clear anything up. "Uh, Sam? I'm sorry, I don't know anyone named Sam. Did you maybe dial the wrong number?"

Sam was starting to get annoyed with Dean's lame joke. "Dean, this isn't funny. Quit screwing around. Listen, if this is about the beer I drank. I'm sorry, and I'll buy you some more. Now, where are you?"

"No, I really don't know who you are or what you're talking about." Dean sounded genuinely confused.

Sam was getting more worried the longer Dean continued claiming he didn't know him. "Seriously? It's Sam, your brother. Just tell me where you are, please."

Dean was still puzzled because he honestly had no idea who this guy was. "No, I don't have a brother. You must have dialed the wrong number. I hope you find your brother." He started to hang up.

Sam was beginning to freak out a bit because he could tell Dean was actually being sincere and not messing with him. "Dean, wait! I know it's not a wrong number! I know your voice!" Sam wondered what happened to Dean.

Dean was getting fed up with the man on the phone. "Listen, man, I don't know who you are or why you think I'm your brother, but I'm telling you it's a wrong number... My name isn't even Dean!"

Sam was highly alarmed now but tried to remain calm and play along. "Well, then what is your name?" Sam hoped that by getting the name, he could maybe figure out what was going on with Dean.

"Well, not that it's really any of your business, but my name is Brian Johnson, and I don't have a brother named... what did you say your name was, Sam?"

Sam took a breath and continued playing along with Dean. "Yes, my name is Sam Winchester. Listen, just tell me where you are so I can come meet you." Sam walked over to his computer and hoped Dean had the GPS on his phone turned on so he could find him, but if he didn't, he needed to get Dean to say where he was.

Dean was starting to get a little creeped out. "Um, why do you want to meet me? I don't know you, and you called my phone out of the blue." He wondered if this Sam guy was that desperate for a date.

"Well, I just want to see you. I think once you see me, you might remember me." Sam put in the information for Dean's phone and hoped that a result came up for his location. "Uh, Brian, does your head hurt or anything?" He felt weird calling his brother Brian, but he was starting to suspect what might be wrong, which terrified him.