The wedding

Rosy helping her sister get dressed and all the kids and everyone else ready for the wedding. Rosy and the rest of the girls get in the limo and was waiting and exsited to get to the church. Rosy  was ready to go get married to Josh. Rosy was in love with Josh since they both had layed eyes together. It was the most romantic wedding she has gone to because it was her wedding. She wear a big white dress and was as beautiful as could be. Josh wear a tuke and as hands on as could be. Rosy was afeird she would mess up and say something wrong. She was so nervous she had been waiting for this day she so excited but nervous she has never wear heals in her life. She  was one of the tom boy kinda of girls so she was supper nervous  but she was glad to do it. If it was for the man she loved so much with her heart and wouldn't ever leave his side. Witch was true she loves Josh with all her heart and wouldn't ever leave his side that why they where getting married true only comes once not twice and she had found hers.  Well any ways all of the women except  for the braids maid of course was in bright pink dresses with a light pink wistful band around them that went to the bank and tied as a bow. Lis the youngest out of rosy's nices was the flower girl she had white daisys rosy favorite flowers she was wearing a pink with flowers on it dress.