☁︎Chapter 1☁︎

Author's note:

Hello ig u decided to read this out of every story. Tyvm and I really hope u would enjoy. I won't update a lot and usually, nothing is planned out if my in my stories and it's usually pure imagination or whatever comes in mind! <3

______________

I feel as if I'm falling...

——————————

The skies coloured pink and blue flooded her vision as she was left unmoving. Her vision was fuzzy for she can only see a mix of beautiful colours. The stars made it shine brighter.

-

Nene Yashiro opened her eyes to find herself frozen in place. A fountain. The girl stood lifelessly as the water from the fountain continued to spill in and out. The 5pm bell filled the skies and the poor girl could only listen for she was petrified on top of the fountain. 

She didn't know how or why she was here.

Realizing that she cannot move at all, Nene finally gave up. She stood atop a fountain. A magnificent one. It  was big and the water was clean. Under where she stood, a plate read:

の記憶に

八尋寧々

In the memory of

Yashiro Nene

Some of the students exited the school and headed home. It was a afternoon when it wasn't too hot or cold, the perfect amount of wind, and the sunset was strong and breathtaking. Nene took the time to examine what was around her. It was truly her school in front of her that she couldn't deny. She then saw a familiar figure running towards her. As the figure got closer, it hit Nene that she had the same curly-like, violet hair as her best friend, Ao-chan. 

In her hand, the girl held a bouquet of hollyhock flowers. They were all in different colours and sizes. They were freshly grown and also scentless. The girl ran forward, almost tripping over herself. She slowed down her pace when she got closer to the fountain. The amethyst-haired girl sighed and took a bit to calm herself down. 

Nene felt the familiarity of this girl with candescent violet hair.

The girl looked up and Nene could see sadness in the girl's eyes. She bent down and gently placed the hollyhocks to the ground of the fountain. She took a moment as she held her hands together, muttering something to herself. Nene herself wondered what she could have said. Moving her hand swiftly, the girl slowly undid her hair and let it fall down. 

Although Nene was frozen atop, she could see the girl sobbing up. 

Nene ever so wanted to not be in the position she's in and run up and comfort the girl. She couldn't bear see another crying. She wanted to let her know that everything was ok.

But she couldn't.

Nene was the stone on top of the fountain.

The girl bowed slightly and started trudging off the same path.

The path that Nene took with Ao-chan. 

(473 words)