A Fallen Saint's Stats:

Daniel William Boyce.
6'6".
245 Lbs.
Graying brown hair.
Cobalt blue eyes.
Signature(s): Leg Trap Camel Clutch (OKA: The Sinners Pit) Modified Figure Four Leglock (OKA: The Test of Heaven).
Finisher(s): Top Rope PoisonedFrankensteiner (OKA: Fall From Grace), Buckshot Clothesline (OKA: Devils Deal).

History:
Not much is known about the man called The Fallen Saint. Other than his name, birthday and the numerous companies and promotions he worked for. The only other thing known about him is he doesn't tolerate ungentlemanlike conduct. In fact he nearly killed three now former opponents for abusing, or slapping girls on the ass. Now he's signed with WWE under Stephanie and Hunter's control. The Fallen Saint soon gets the women's locker room of every promotion talking. What will he do with the newfound attention of every promotions women's divisions? Time will tell.

Q/M: "You cruel, manipulative bastard. This is all part of your plan. This is just a game to you isn't it? Well, I know punishment, and he did not deserve that. He followed your stupid rules and it still wasn't good enough. So what does it take, to please you? Break your rules and you fall, follow them and you still lose?! Doesn't matter whether your a sinner, doesn't matter whether your a saint. Nobody can win so what's the point, what's the bloody point?" -Lucifer Morningstar Questioning god's plan after Reverend Frank dies in his arms. A Priest Walks Into A Bar. Lucifer. S:1. E:9.

Age: 33 years old.

Birthday: March 22, 1989.

Hometown: Los Angeles, California.

Residence: Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

Theme: God's Country by Blake Shelton

Tattoo(s): The word Aequitas on his right bicep, and Veritas on his left bicep. The Fallen Angel (picture above chapter) on his back.