From The Indie's & Small Promotions To The WWE. Feat: Scarlett & Toni

I arrived at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts for the July 22, 2022 Smackdown taping. I was asked to meet with Paul Levesque 'HHH' to finalize my deal with the company.
I walked into the arena office for WWE and knocked, "Come in." I opened the door, and walked into the office. "Ah, Daniel. Your here. Have a seat." I closed the the door and took a seat across from him, "We've been watching you, and think your ready for the big leagues. So, read this contract over and sign it when your ready."
I read over it four times. And I put it down with a suggestion, "I like it. But can I be on all three brands. Raw, NXT and Smackdown?" I could tell he was intrigued by the idea of having an inter-brand superstar. So he took the contract and tore it up. Then he left the room to get ahold of legal or someone that would be able to fax over an amended contract.

I looked at my phone and came across a photo posted by Scarlett Bordeaux and Toni Storm that had them standing side by side. And I smiled as I was the one that took it. 'Looky at what I found.' Toni captioned under the pic.
I had to comment, Fallen-Saint: That brings back memories.

Before anybody replied, Hunter came back in as the amended contract was arriving in the fax machine, he collected the contract and handed it to me. "This should be more to your liking." I looked it over and it was definitely to my liking. So I signed it and handed it back to him. "Welcome to WWE." He shook my hand.
"When do I start?" I asked.
"Monday. So tonight you can just observe." He told me.
"Alright." I said as I left his office. I sat in catering until Smackdown was on the air. I made my way to the front row to observe the show.

I was surprised by the fact they dedicated ten minutes to calling attention to Vince's retirement.
I didn't really care for the old man. I'm grateful for what he did, but he went off the rails crazy the past ten years. And with all due respect, he should have retired years ago.

The show went by the numbers, Toni looked pretty sexy as she threw Charlotte into a steel chair trapped between the top and middle turnbuckle. Charlotte ultimately won but Toni rolled out of the ring near me and hugged me after I stood up and approached the barricade. I kissed her cheek before she headed to the back. I licked my lips, thinking of what I would do to her if I had the chance.

About an hour passed when Karrion and Scarlett came out and she looked so beautiful with a hooded cloak, leather bodice, thigh-high stiletto boots, and clawed leather gloves. When she walked around the ring. She would occasionally bend over the apron whenever she was in front of me. I grinned and chuckled as I got up and approached the barricade, luckily for me, she was close enough for me to actually swat her peach of an ass hard enough that she bucked and yelped in shock, looked back at me as I was smiling from ear to ear making her bite her lip as Karrion won the match.

After Smackdown went off the air, I headed to the back and was immediately approached by Natalya.
"Hey, Natalya, right?" I asked.
She nodded and blushed, "Yes. Toni and Scarlett wanted me to give you a message." She grinned.
"Oh? What is it?" I asked.
"I will tell you, but I want to know what I've heard about you from friends in some independent circuits. Is true." She added.
I grinned as I looked around and replied, "After you." She led me to her locker room, opened the door, we walked inside, she closed the door, and locked it behind us.
"Now, I kept hearing from assorted friends on the independent circuits, who shall remain nameless. That you are, shall we say well endowed? " She said as I approached her. I could tell she got more nervous towards the end of her statement. I smiled as I got closer to her. She was staring down at her shoes.
I hooked my fingers under her chin and raised her eyes to meet mine. Her breathing started to quicken as I asked, "You sure want to find out?"
She nodded gently biting her lip, "Please?"
I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her, "Alright. Ladies first." I said with a smirk. Natalya quickly got undressed. She threw her shorts, shirt, bra, and panties onto the floor near a sofa, which led me to believe she wasn't getting any at home. This didn't surprise me as Tyson Kidd struck me as one that would shrink from his duties once Natalya got more popular. I approached her and touched her flat stomach, making her shudder, I caressed her DD breasts with both hands, and her lip trembled, she moaned as I gave them a gentle squeeze. "They're so perfect."
"Thank you, it's been so long since a man's touched them."
I started getting undressed, "Let's remedy that." I tossed my shoes, jeans, and shirt into a corner between a couple of lockers. I left my boxers on as Natalya licked her lips as she saw the outline of my rock-hard thirteen-inch cock which was struggling against the fabric of my boxers. "I'll leave pulling the boxers down to you."
She looked up at me and I kissed her, making her smile as she got on her knees and pulled my boxers past my knees, and my cock sprung up and hit her chin. "Oh my fucking god. It's true. Your huge, Daniel."
I smiled as I leaned over and kissed her again, "I take it that means you approve?"
She nodded as she licked her right hand and started stroking my length. "Oh yeah. I approve." She lifted my cock up until it was flat against my stomach and started licking and sucking on my balls. I groaned as her tongue and mouth felt so good. She smiled as she slowly licked up from my balls to the tip of my cock.
"Fuck!" I shouted.
Natalya spit on my shaft and resumed stroking it, "Like that? " I nodded. She licked the tip and swirled her tongue around the head for a moment or two before sliding her lips over the tip and engulfing nine inches into her mouth and bobbing her head up and along my length.
"Damn your mouth feels so good, Nattie." I growled as she continued bobbing her head up and down my length faster and harder. I ran my hands through her hair and clutched it in my fists as I held her down on my shaft for a few moments before quickly thrusting into her mouth, then letting her pull her mouth off my cock with an audible pop. She slid two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and pumped them in and out of her snatch rapidly making a sloshing sound I could hear.
"Fuck, sucking your cock got me so wet." Nattie moaned. "Fuck me. Now! I need it."
I pulled her up and pushed her back onto the sofa, I stepped out of my boxers as she spread her legs and I kneeled between them, slapping my cock on her wet folds making her moan, "Please, please. Give it to me." I guided the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy and pushed nine inches into her pussy. "Fuck your much bigger than Tyson." She grinned as I started plowing into her.
"Mmm, your pussy's so fucking tight baby." I groaned as I leaned over and kissed her.
She broke the kiss and panted, "Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop, uh, fuck your cock feels so good baby." She moaned out.
I grunted and groaned as I railed harder and faster than before making her scream as I felt her orgasm building along with mine. So I slowed my thrusts down to hard, purposeful ones. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came hard on my cock, as my cock pulsed and throbbed inside her, "Do it baby, cum inside me. Claim me."
How could I refuse, a few thrusts later I buried my shaft balls deep into her spamming snatch as my cock fired rope after thick globby rope of my seed deep into her waiting womb, painting her pulsing inner walls in a thick coat of warm seed. I leaned down and kissed her neck.
"Did I pass your test?" I asked.
She breathed in and exhaled slowly, "Fuck, you most certainly did." She grinned as she kissed me passionately before I sat up on my knees and pulled out of her pussy and stood up and watched some of my cum leak out of her pussy. I held out my hand to her.
"Care to join me for a shower? And tell me the message?" I asked.
"Of course." She grinned as she took my hand and I pulled her to her feet, we went to the shower area and washed off the layer of sweat and she told me that Toni and Scarlett wanted to see me in their hotel room later. After the shower. I put my number in her phone, got dressed, went to a diner for a quick bite, and headed to the hotel and headed directly to Scarlett and Toni's room.