The Day It Starts

I know coming here because of a reason like i have is a brave thing as many people want to forget about it and move on or make sure that the society never knows about it. As many people think its their fault. Yup they think they got raped because of them but in reality it was not their fault but the society and their way of thinking. They think because of the way a woman dressed is the reason why the men get tempted to have her. But what about kids did they tempted them too, no one knows
    As many people says it is what it is
But those people who get their pleasure, forgot something that is the aftermath of their doing. Many would think it will be alright after some time but in reality it is the afterwards that painful by continuous nightmares and afraid of other men who try to get closer to them, even though they tried hard to believe other's, they can't. Many people say about survivor stories but they don't mention their hardship as it is nothing. In others point of view we made it with help of our friend, family and many other people but little did they know if our consciousness is not clear no one is matters even if they help us. In my life too many people said they have my back but i know that it is not i want. I have to find myself that time and suppress my fears to move on with my life and act like its alright even though it isn't.
     Before they get raped they were such a cheerful girls too like me, a 19 year old girl who loves to be happy and cares about her family but everything changed after that day.
                  The day it starts...