Revenge

She grabbed them still holding your hands and...

____________________________________

She tied your hands. Now it was your turn

"Don't even make a sound or you'll regret it!"

She grabbed the box and grabs the vibrator. What she really wants to do? But she put back her boxers.

Right after a few seconds she opened your legs and she sat between them.

"Just be quiet or then you'll see what's happen next you little bitch!"

She's capable of anything so you tried your best.

Billie's Pov:

I just need to punish her for what she does to me. Anyway I love her so much but she deserve that so now it's my turn.

I attached the vibrator to her clit and turned at the highest speed. I saw she was trying not to moan and my smirk appeared on my face. I then opened her legs more wide to have the best view.

To make the pleasure more, I pressed my toungue in her entrance but slowly enough for her to feel it. She grabs the sheets and look at me full sweaty.

Such a beautiful baby right?
"Fuckk bill-" she didn't respect what I said so now i'm gonna punish this little bitch for what she does. I took off my boxers still with the vibrator at her clit and I grabbed my dick and pound hard in her.

She feels so good

"Scream bitchh!" I choked her and leave the vibrator next to me. She barely can say a word. I wanna make sure she feel my dick and start pound deeper in her eventually hitting her spot every time.

"Oh my goddd bill...daddyyy!" nothing can be so good than her screaming my name right now.

Who's her daddy?

Of course me...

"I'm sooo closee!!" She really think I let her that easy to cum?

Nahhh

"Don't even think! You cum when daddy says!!"

"Ahh fuckk...pleaseee, I need to cum so...baddd!!" she beg but I didn't listen to her, I'm just playing with her. "Please what?" I know she doesn't likes this

"I can'ttt...pleasee,can I cum daddyy!!" Yeah,she's so sεメy...I let her but next time don't worry..."Cum!!" She leave a long moan along with her orgasm.
Of course I was so close me too. I slowed down for her to ride her orgasm but still pushing almost reaching mine. "Shitt y/nn, I'm comingg!"

Guess what...

Few seconds later I came too, I held her tits as support and moan like a crazy bitch...that shit feels so good.

"Never do this shit again!" she make a fake nod and smirk. I grabbed her face roughly. "Bitch you understand??" I said gritting my teeth. Okay,now she really know that I'm serious and she nods. "Great"

I'm not gonna lie,that was funny...we should do this more times but I said what I said to her so...

I went then to bathroom to take a quick shower and then I went back in bedroom because I was sleepy after this whole shit. She went to take a quick shower too.

Now I realized something...the lingerie set, my bad I didn't see that just now. Such a sεメy bitch but still my princess.

When she turns back in the room I spread my arms for her to come.

"Oh, so now you're like a baby right?" she jokes but man...
I find these jokes cute sometimes

"Now baby wants a hug!" I made puppy eyes like I forgot what happened earlier. Of course she came in bed but didn't give me nothing. "Please!" I hate begging for something.

"You're begging now for what you did earlier huh?" I can't with this girl anymore... "Aight!" Finnaly I win.

Now I'm just cuddling with the best person in this world and I'm kinda sleepy. Because I'm so needy I need kisses like a baby.

Leave me alone...

"Baby, can I get a kiss?" I ask shyly, but didn't expect nothing...I'm just joking, she kissed all my face.

100% I'm not in the wrong place

I love this women so much...this doesn't need explications how much I love her.

"Billie?" I looked at her "Yes?"

"How you want me to call you?" I wasn't expecting that question. "What do you mean baby?" Nah,she knows that I know already what answer she need from me.

"You know billie, how you like me to call you...anyway I just think baby it's the perfect name right?" I agreed "But don't forget the rules...I'm not your baby when we are in the other part off the world so yeah..."
"And I'm not your little bitch!" I laugh at her expression "Or you're a little slut?" I liked teasing her. "Anyway"

I was to sleepy right now to do something so I guess we take a nap.

A small *nap*

*timespeed 2 hours later*

(Still billie's story)

"Wake up sleepy ass, we need to do a lot of shit because the day isn't gone so wake up!" Y/n yelled at me and I turned on the other side and put a pillow on my head. "3 more minutess!" I groaned and hate that I need to wake up from this beautiful dream I've had.

Kinda sεメy but anyway

"No more 3 minutes, get uppp!" she pulled the blanket off the bed. "Finee!" yeah finally I wake up.

"But give me kisses, I miss you!"

"Bitch, you already wake up and you miss me?" of course she joked but yeah I miss her love. "Come on, I'm not gonna wake up until you don't even kiss me!"

She came to me and give me but not enough. I dragged her shirt to me into a sweet long kiss. We both laugh and I got up.

I was dizzy
I'm a sleepy person so what you expect from me. "Billiee, come heree where are you??" she yelled I think from the livingroom so I went there to see what happened.

Yeah uhm...I kinda might have a big...