"I dont want to teach the child!"

Wilbur finished putting on his boots and got up "WILBUR——" called someone, Wilbur walked into the hallway and into the library where he was called, "yes father?" Wilbur answered the king had dirty blonde hair that reached his shoulders and blue eyes, "come here" the king ordered in a polite tone, "yes?" Wilbur said as he got closer, the king pulled out a peace of paper and gave it to him "here's a list of things to teach your brother,tommy" the king said Wilbur showed a shocked face then straight to upset "But father the child is annoying and why cant techno do it isn't he going to be king?!" Wilbur spat breathing heavy, the king got a little upset but stayed mostly calm "wilbur you"
He began but got interrupted by his son "no that's unfair i have to do all the chores while he gets to sleep in!" The king just said " wilbur he's going to be king one day you have to get that he need all the sleep he can get!" Wilbur just froze than looked away "no it's probably that technos your favorite child" wilbur mumbled loud enough for the king phil to hear "WILBUR YOU WILL TEACH TOMMY NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT!" Phil screamed then smacked Wilbur, Wilbur started to shiver then looked back at phil he had calmed down but still had a disappointed look Wilbur's eyes teared up "I'm sorry father I'll teach tommy right away" wilbur said bowing to his father then grabbing the paper and walking away. He ran into his room slamming the door behind him he walked up to his mirror and picked up a bandaid and placed it on his face he then wiped his tears and left to find the child.