Find the child

Wilbur found himself in the garden then started calling Tommy's name "TOMMY!" Wilbur called, instead of tommy it was techno "hey wil" techno answered techno had brown hair with pink on his hair tips he also had a long braid down his back "hey tech have you seen tommy?" Wilbur asked techno he just looked down to remember then answered " actually i have he's in the library" he then pointed in the direction of the library, "thanks tech" wilbur answered "hey what's up with the bandaid on your face?" Techno asked "it's nothing" wilbur said touching the bandaid "i don't believe you but okay" techno answered then turned to finish watering the plants wilbur walked away and into the library "tommy!" Wilbur called... a little boy with blonde hair and blues eyes came running toward wilbur "WILBY MY MAN" tommy said wilbur pushed him playfully "AY WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU B——" tommy yelled "language Tommy" wilbur stated "stupid child" wilbur said as a joke tommy looked at him then jumped and grabbed his necklace which his mother gave to him before she died he grabbed it and ran wilbur got very angry and started to chase him his eyes tearing up "GET BACK HE YOU CHILD B—" wilbur spat.
He chased tommy all the way to the forest, they went really deep inside.
—————————-——————————————
Tommy's pov: this b— is terrifying though he's crying but why? For this necklace does it really mean that much to him? I don't care this is what he get for-
————————————————————————
No one's pov:
(💥) tommy tripped over a rock and started to cry wilbur went up to him then took his glove off and rapped his cut tommy immediately stopped crying wilbur then ripped the necklace out of his hand "Don't take things that aren't yours child" wilbur stated in a upset tone
—————————-——————————————
Wilburs pov: tommy annoying i don't like him but I'll protect him no matter what...
—————————-——————————————
No one's pov:
Tommy looked around "wilbur where are we?" Tommy asked looking at him, Wilbur just noticed that they were lost "look it's your fault" wilbur joked then pushed tommy playfully tommy chuckled then said "oh be quiet ugly" tommy spat as a joke. They walked through the forest looking for a way out "wilbur look a house!" Tommy said pointing at a house in the distance "we can ask them if we can stay there for the night cause it's dark" tommy added " well no s—— Sherlock" wilbur said tommy looked at him unamused, they walked up and knocked at the door, a young beautiful woman who had pink hair down to her shoulders, she had cat ears and a cat tail and she had blue eyes, " hi uh what are you two boys doing out here at this time? And aren't you the princes?" The woman asked wilbur answered "yes ma'am we're lost could we stay here for tonight?"
The lady looked shocked then she said "well of course make yourself at home my name is niki and please leave your shoes outside" she opened the door wide, wilbur and tommy took their shoes off then went inside.