ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Èmiko Monet Bennett, 19

February 23, 2021| ATL, Ga

"landenn" i dragged trying to wake him up.

"what" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"im hungry," i said laying on him.

"what the fuck that got to do with me Èmiko ? take yo ass up in there and get some food out the refrigerator" he grabbed his phone.

"bro just order my food, shit im tired of you niggas" i fussed.

"Èmiko who the FUCK is you talking to" he said getting in my face.

"landen get the fuck out of my face before i slap the fuck out of you" i said frustrated.

"Èmiko Monet i don't know who you talkin' to but i am not that nigga Kyler" he said.

"i never said you was KYLO bitch ass nigga" i said pushing him out of my face.

"Èmiko don't push me no more because i will beat yo ass," he said walking off.

"pussy ass" i mumbled lowly before being lifted up and pushed against a wall.

"stop fuckin' playing with me like im some pussy ass nigga, i will beat yo' ass so keep talking out the side of yo neck Èmiko" he said looking me dead in my eyes.

"ok put me down" i said about to cry.

"aight bro get out my face cause you pissing me off, i'll take you to get your food after i do sum" he said before walking off.

"im never messing with niggas AGAIN" i mumbled lowly to myself..

"Èmiko whatchu want from Wendy's ?" he asked coming back in the room scaring me.

"it don't matter.." i mumbled getting on my phone.

"aight, come on" he told me grabbing his keys off the dresser.

"im not going" i said.

"yes you is now come on" he grabbed me but i snatched away.

"like i said, im not going" I walked away.

"miko come on because you finna piss me off, real talk" he said walking up to me.

"first of all, stop walking up on me.. second of all i don't have to go just because you demanded me to" i  looked at him.

"aight bro I'm finna get yo food and take you home" he said walking out the door before i could respond.

"let me just order me a Uber before he come back" i mumbled to myself ordering a Uber. 5 minutes later, i got a notification that my Uber was outside so i grabbed my clothes, walked outside and got in the Uber.
——————————

"where you been ?" My brother and dad asked at the same time as soon as i walked in.

"in my skin" i smiled at them.