The fighting.

Thank you for voting niceowo22.  This chapter has some REALLY dark stuff so if you don't like dark stuff I'm making another one without. Also in my Alternate universe if you get injured and you pass out and go to white space you will still have the scar.

You went inside your house and your parents started shouting at you. Without thinking your mom grabbed a knife and threw it at your arm. She also grabbed a fork and threw it at your eye. Now realizing your mom rushed to you crying    " I'm so sorry! Mama just had a really bad day. " She put you in the car and drove to the hospital. You passed out due to blood loss. You saw omori but you were too tired to move. Omori noticed someone behind him so he looked and froze in shock. "are you okay?" Still keeping his monotone voice. He rushed over to you to make sure you were still "alive" He then rushed out to the playground and went to the mailbox thing to buy some bandages. He would push his friends out the way when they asked what he was in a rush for. He just said "I'm in a hurry" when he got back he bandaged your arm. Luckily the bleeding stopped. Kel looked through the key hole and said "Omori. Are ya home?" Omori opened the door and said "not now kel!" That was the most emotion that he's ever shown in his voice so Kel left. You woke up in the hospital. Kel and sunny were visiting you kel was crying and sunny tried to keep a straight face but you could see he was sad. His eyes were also watery. You all had a silent moment until you saw the black thing again! Kel left cause he had to finish his homework. Sunny said " You see it too don't you." You asked him if he knew what it was. "Its called the something...."

🥺ANOTHER ✨CLIFFHANGER✨🤧