SUNNYWAR SEASON 5 EP1

I'm sorry :) 

Tbh I don't even remember  wtf happened in season 4 and I don't want to read it so I'm just going with hands open for my creativity :p

Idk what is wrong with me these days but my head goes ratatata when thinking about what happened before and these things so I'm also sorry for that. Anyway, enjoy :3

BRO I'm still here staring at the screen and my mind is just going "it's raining tacos", help🥲

0:29 Rn, still here with taco in my head. I'm not gonna do this today, but anyways

I'm back, let's do this 13:01

Sometimes it is not maybe easy, but we must be able to let go of things that are holding us in the same spot. Life isn't easy and it will never be, because then it would not me life, right? Right...? In our life there will still be a person that will be gone one day, person that means really much to you, has a special place in your life or is the most important to you. Doesn't matter who they are, they will not be there forever. The same goes for Sunny and her friends, it's not easy to be the only ones to not say goodbye. In this case, Pavka and Sunny are the ones that weren't able to do so. 

On the way back after Lora, Xian and Yanr

Sunny: "Ummm, can I have a question Pavka?"

Pavka: "Sure go ahead."

Sunny: "Do you think that Xian, his brother and Lora will be angry when we'll return?"

Pavka: "No. I think that they will be happy when we'll arrive." *smile*

Sunny: "I hope so."

Pavka: "Why would they even be angry huh?"

Sunny: "Cuz we just left them for a long time..."

Pavka: "Sunny, we didn't leave, we just had to get u to live another life..and it wasn't supposed to be in my head, so we're here."

Sunny: "You're right. They wouldn't be angry forever anyway."

Pavka: "Yes."

...............

.....................

...........................

.................................

By wind clan's castle

Sunny and Pavka came thrue a lot these days, not only that they're wanted by the new queen in Sunnywar, Pavka's family has torn apart, Sunny's kingdom is in the worst situation at the moment, Flower clan is in danger of dying because of the new queen, Sunny's friends in Sunnywar were terribly killed by their own soldiers, and there is another danger coming up soon.

When Sunny and Pavka already got to the wind clan kingdom they came up with a little surprise for Lora and Xian, but they couldn't make it come true because there was another band thing that they got to know from the villagers that were waiting for the kingdom to answer their questions about the situation.

Pavka: "Let's find Xian at first!"

Sunny: "I will look upstairs, u try looking here."

*rushing*

Second floor, Xian's room

When Sunny came in, Xian was pinned to the ground by Lora. There was girl, she was short, ugly, with long blond hair..She was using black magic on Lora. For Sunny, it was the weirdest thing in her life  to see. And also, Xian looked like a girl all of a sudden..but Sunny was sure that it is Xian because of how tall he is, she didn't really care about if it's a girl or a boy, as soon as her brother/sister will be safe she will be asking questions. One more thing, the girl's name is Rushell.