SUNNYWAR EP 2

After Lora passed away, Sunny and Pavka tried to find a way to bring Lora back to life because when Sunny was able to come back it didn't seem fair to them to just let Lora pass away like that, even if it would cost their life..they promised to each other that they would find a way to get her back. Xian found a good way to do it a month after, she searched thrue the whole library and even the village's library. Xian already knew that the way wouldn't be easy but...she really didn't think that it would be that hard to do. The only way was to transfer some really strong power into her body, but it had to be power stronger than the god's. Sunny and Pavka then helped Xian to find some other books about powers, Pavka found a weird tiny book that had five elements on it [Wind, Flower, Blood, Moon, Sun]. 

While Pavka was taking care of the flowers at Lora's place, Sunny sealed Lora's body so no one would be able to take her somewhere or hurt her body and also she took care of the Sun to always keep Lora warm..in the winter, it's extremely cold and dangerous so the sun will keep her warm and burn anyone who would want to harm her body. 

Pavka: "Sunny, could I talk to Lora please?"

Sunny: "Sure go ahead, I'll be outside if you'll need me."

Pavka: "Thanks."

..................

Pavka: "Hi sis. I'm so sorry that you couldn't get to see me but when Sunny was there with you and Xian, I tried to find Xian too but not at the right spot. Me, Sunny and  Xian tried to find a way to bring you back and we found one..well, we just need some flower that's only somewhere in the human side[He's completely lying, they don't need the flower]. Yanr went to look for the right map. We were never on the human's side and to be honest even Xian and Yanr weren't there,  it's said that the way there is really calm but when you get there they first try to catch you and then they take your magic so you can never leave..but, that won't count for us because I already found some tunnels to get in and out safely. Then they're going to do soup from the flower and get it in your veins, and we'll see each other again sis." [He lied about that they need some flower and these things, they need the magic]

*knock, knock*

Pavka: "Who is it?"

Sunny: "Who the hell could it be huh?"

Pavka: "Oh, I'm so sorry please Sunny come in."

............

Sunny: "I didn't ask to be honest"

Pavka: "Haha, yea talk about it."

Sunny: "Are you ready to go? Yanr called for us to talk, and Xian went to find some medicine."

Pavka: "Yep, let's go."

Xian's library

Xian: "So, I came up with a plan and medicine that would make it less painful but it would takes really much time..."

Sunny: "Well what do we need to do????"

Xian: "You know, I got the medicine but we also need someone with one of the strongest powers in the world. I still didn't find a suitable person that won't die when the process is done and we are running out of Lora's time."

Sunny: "Am I good enough for what it takes?"

Pavka: "Sunny, Don't even think about giving your power away!"

Xian: "You are maybe enough sis, but there is 99% chance that you'll be powerless at the end. Anyway, you shouldn't do it, it can completely change you and hurt you really badly. Let's just find someone else suitable for this."