kaneki x reader lemon

I was sitting all lonesome in my mansion. The rain was pouring hard outside as the mist blinded your vision for miles. No one was around to keep me company. All of a sudden, i heard a knock. To my surprise, and luck, i opened the door to kaneki.
"Oh my gosh! Kaneki, you're soaked!"

"Well i have been out in the rain for over an hour of course im soaked"

"Well you should go change I have some clothes you left before downstairs" he nods his head and goes down stairs. Soon he comes with his clothes changed but no shirt. I started blushing and he take notice and cracks a sweet smile. "S-so um do you need a place to s-stay for the night?"

"Yes please " i nodded showing him to a room. "Well ill leave you to it." I began to leave when something grabbed onto my hand and pinned me against the wall. "K-kaneki" his half lidded eyes looked at me with seduction. He grew his face closer to mine. Our lips so close, they could touch any second.
" Can i kiss you, y/n." He says seductivly while blushing. I nod. He crashed his lips roughly onto mine probably even bruising them. He starts ripping and pulling on my clothes making my bra and panties show.
A slight whimper escaped from my lips. "Unnhhh, no, we can't do this." He ignored me as he started to move his lips away from mine and slowly down my neck. He stayed there for a moment as he sucked away at the skin. Kaneki continued to move lower and lower on my body.
"Let's move to someplace with better lighting so I can examine each and every crevice of your body", he whispered in my ear. We proceeded to move into the kitchen.
"Now it's my turn to take care of you." I teasingly unzipped his pants as i continued to slide them off along with his boxers. I picked a variety of creams, fruits, and syrups. "Are you ready to be eaten?" I coated his member in a thick layer of whipped cream. I rubbed it slowly at first, then faster. Up and down.......up and down. I then preceded to envelope his thickly coated member into my dripping mouth. I licked the whole tip rigorously, then went farther down until my mouth could no longer be filled.
" UUNNNGGHH!" Kaneki moaned in enjoyment. I then felt a warm, sticky, sweet liquid fill my mouth. I coughed it out as i panted in short breaths. "shall we continue?", He pushed me against the floor and lathered my body in whipped cream and caramel sauce. He wrapped one breast with the whole of his mouth while the other was being massaged under his rough hands. Then he moved down my stomach and onto my womanhood. He licked it gently as he pushed a cherry in with his mouth. "Uunnhh!" I let out a moan of enjoyment as he pushed the cherry in and out by the stem. He pulled the cherry out and proceeded to combine his member with my womanhood.

*we shall continue this upon another night in another time, sweet dreaming*