Confession

It was after school. Akira and me have gotten out to eat and hangout. We seem to have spent a little too much time chatting as it was night already.

Seeing as it was that late, Akira offered to take me home.

I agreed, I mean, if it's just an escort home, I don't mind. Especially with the rumors of a bunch of strange people giving out "easy" jobs here in the area.

While walking to my apartment, we saw two men ahead of us. I froze in place, fearing for the worst. Just as I was thinking how to get out of this, I noticed what Akira was doing.

My brain stopped when Akira grabbed my waist and led me into an alleyway.

"Senpai", he breathed out, probably nervous himself. As he got himself flush against me, and me flush against the wall, I understood what he wanted.

Acting like teenagers smooching would surely take them off of our tails.

I put my arms around his neck and slipped my leg between his legs.

He blushed and leaned his head towards the side of my neck facing the way we came from.

Seconds later, the men appeared at the beginning of the alleyway. One scoffed and muttered something about typical teenagers while the other sighed.

They got away from us, while we stayed in this position for a few more seconds, too anxious that they were still around.

When I look at him more closely, he's kinda handsome. Alright, not just kinda, but super handsome, especially with his face red and his breathing rapid.

I decided to tease him a little. I leaned towards him, pressing my boobs against his chest and lifting my leg that was between his own.

He gasped:"Senpai" that alert moan was so cute~. I wanna hear more of that. He created more distance between us, pushing me back to the wall gently.

"Hm? What's wrong? You know you can tell me." I kissed his neck, after removing my arms from around his neck, my right hand on his waist while my left was on his chest.

"Sen-senpai, not here." he pleaded with me as my right hand was on his clothed dick.

"Alright. My apartment is near so how about we go there?" he nodded, probably too horny to care where we went to, as long as it wasn't in the public.

I took his hand and sped off to my building. We entered and waited for the elevator before getting on and going up to my place.

When we got there, I pushed him onto the sofa, while taking off my blazer.

As soon as the blazer was off, I climed on top of him. I started kissing him, taking off his blazer and shirt while doing so.

I took a moment to regain my breathing and look at him shirtless.

I smirked and lunched for one of his nipples, taking it into my mouth while I was letting my hand play with the other, my other hand tracing his faint abs.

"A-ah. Y-Y/n-senpai." hearing my name moaned, I looked up at him, a shivering mess. I better make this boy feel the euphoria he's been missing all this time.

I move to take off my top. When I'm finished with it, I could see Akira gazing at me with detriment eyes.

" Let me please you too, Senpai." well, alright. I didn't expect him to take the initiative, but this guy our leader for a reason.

I smirk at him, moving towards him, but before I could even react, he has me on the sofa, him above me.

I looked up at him, questioning what he was going to do to me.