note

The photos used in this epistolary are not mine. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

I used Cha Eunwoo's photos for Aiden as a reference, and for Janette's photos, I used Hong Sozu's photos. However, please don't claim these persons as the real characters of my story. They are only there to make this story believable.

---

Hi! It's been a while.

Thank you for being with Aiden and Janette! Thank you for supporting me from the very beginning of the story.

This epistolary was almost two years in the making! I started this September 2020 pa, but then I started college. I had a lot of responsibilities. I always ran out of time. Naging minsan na lang ang mga updates ko. I also experienced writer's block. I was in denial pa before, but I finally admitted it. I don't have the will and strength to write anymore.

I sincerely apologize for all of my shortcomings as a writer.

Again, thank you to my friend, Jan Antonette, and my sister, Krisnah.

To the readers/silent readers and those who have voted, thank you for the support and love you have given me. Nakaka-kilig na makita ang mga pangalan ninyo sa notifications ko palagi. Special mention po abczyxw123 na palaging present sa lahat ng updates ng stories ko. Thank you!

As you read this note, I want to take the opportunity to say these:
• I will take a break in writing for a while. I don't know when I will come back.
• Hate That I Love You will be the last installment in this series. I actually planned to have three more epistolary, but I couldn't make them anymore.

It has been one hell of a ride with you guys 🤍 I love you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much! I am forever grateful.

I am always here;

This is daedreamerr, taking a break.