Chapter 1: Where's the Beef? (Part 1)

So hey guys I've been promising to rewrite this story ad it's been killing me that I haven't started yet so I wrote this just for my take me fans. Luv you guys and I hope you understand how hard it was for me to do this because I have to start over and find time to do this. But no excuses so I got the first chapter done.*wipes beads of sweat from head* So check it out my lovelies and enjoy. :'P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailley stared out the window. I watched in envy as the wind flowed through her silk dark brown hair.

"Would you please close that?" I heard Cameron say in anger at her.

"SHUT UP! Maybe I'm hot and I want a breeze." I heard her say. She had to practically scream over Daniel's snoring. She glared at him then flicked her head back to the window. I could tell she was freezing but didn't say anything to Cameron. I was so busy looking at them that I didn't notice or feel Tyler slip his hands around my body. I jumped at his touch.

"Hey, calm down," He whispered into my ear. "I don't bite.....much." I tried to hide the smile from my face but couldn't do it.

"HEY!" My brother Andrew said from the front seat. He looked worried. I saw Tyler's grin from the front view mirror. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and I giggled. Then he kissed me on the cheek. " I know you love me Andy." He said with a devlish smile. His eyes seemed to challenge him. My brother turned around very quickly and raised his middle finger to him. "I love you too, bro in law!" Tyler said .

I was beginning to feel that double dating with my friends, my brother and his best friend, Cameron's brother wasn't going to be as bad as I had made it seem. But who was I trying to fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all having a wonderful time at the bowling alley. Laughing and giggling.

"I'm going to get us some food." Andy said.

"I'm going too. "Daniel said. I heard him mumble as he walked away with Adrew. "I can't take this anymore." He ripped at his hair in fury.

"Don't hurry back," Tyler called after them. Then he turned to me. He held out his hand so I got up and grabbed it. Then spun me into him. Then he sat down so now I was sitting on his lap. "Finally we're alone."

"Ahem" I heard Cameron cough.

"Oh yeah," Tyler said.

"Don't tell me you forgot about us." Hailley said in anger.

"No it's just when you really care about someone they become the only thing on your mind and the rest of the world just fades to blackness."Tyler looked down at his hands trying not to make it obvious that he was uncomfortable about what he had just said.

"So basically, you forgot about us." Cameron said.

"Yeah, whatever." Tyler said. "So babe for this past week, I've been thinking about what to get you for your birthday," Tyler pulled out a box. It was a rectangular little pink box with a black bow, "And i think i choose the perfect gift for you."

"You shouldn't have" I said to him as I took the box.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have." Hailley said with a stern look on her face. She stared right at Tyler angrily. Then looked at Cameron and gave him a disappointed face.

"What? What did I do?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."Hailley answered. She turned away from him and folded her arms. "Well, open it already." She said.