Werewolf

You slowly trudge through the forest, heading home after a midnight walk. You're looking in every direction except in front of you, only looking in front of you when you hear a loud snap. You turn your head, seeing a hulking grey werewolf eating her dinner of what seems to be a dead bird carcass. You stop, looking around for a quick place to hide, but it seems you're in a clearing completely devoid of trees and even grass. The bare dirt leaves you with a feeling of vulnerability. You see the giant canine's ears turn backwards towards you as she rises to her onto her back paws, standing slightly hunched over, her front legs almost touching her knees. Her nude form casts a shadow over you in the slowly rising sun as she licks her lips, looking down at you, causing you to stumble backwards, falling onto your back. She smoothly transitions to all fours, laying on top of you, her breasts pinning your legs to the ground and her humongous paws on your shoulder. Her chin rests on your chest, her eyes staring into yours hungrily as she laps at your chest, saliva pooling around you. You squirm uncomfortably as the warm liquid surrounds you, soaking into your clothes and the surrounding dirt. You push against her, but it's no use. Her strong and incredibly slimy tongue brushes against your face slowly before pulling away. She does this many more times without stopping, getting faster and faster each time. You begin to get light headed as your lungs burn from the lack of air, but she soon stops, grabbing your arms tightly as she stands up, holding you in the air. Her hot breath washes over you as your head is lowered into her mouth as you descend into her slimy depths. Her inner walls squeeze and push you, coating you with slime and saliva. Your eyes begin to sting as the smell of acid burns your nose. You slide down into her stomach, curling up as acids and mucus covers your body. The walls caress every inch of you, her acids beginning to, thankfully, painlessly turn your body into sludge as your vain punches and kicks turn into nothing more than moving sludge before your consciousness completely fades away.