c; cunt.

CHAPTER THREE!
|
"I dreamt of you. even in my coma."

he saved her life mentally

so she saved his physically.

—————————————————
2024 izabella leaving a note to let u know
this is so corny
—————————————————

He stood his ground in front of the giant, flesh-eating being. Your lips part and just before the beast rips him into shreds, by instinct, you throw your hand out and use your powers to fling Billy to the right, trying to be as gentle as you could while also being quick.

As the feeling of vibrations ripped through your body like electricity you let out a loud grunt.

The monster heard you.

It began to gallop towards you, as your friends all ran in different directions.

As it reached the floor in front of your shaking body, you felt a tentacle of sorts wrap around your stomach and pick you up into the air.

It almost studied you, making small curious sounds as your body lay limp in its arms and your friends around you all screamed in fear.

"I love you guys, okay?" You shouted, voice wavering as tears spilled out of your eyes. Your mouth turned upwards, into a toothy smile.

"No! Please Y/n fight!" Max had screamed back in response, not knowing that you had a few tricks already up your sleeve.

"Will, Max, Lucas you guys were always my favorites." You said your last words, laughing slightly just before the monster stabbed a medium-sized tentacle through your lower stomach.

Your head tilted backward as you laughed loudly. Coughing now and then as your blood filled your lungs and throat.

You let out an ear-piercing screech, you were able to see the sound waves bounce off the walls as the monster quickly shriveled up into a small ball of sludge, dropping you to the floor.

As you hit the ground harshly, Max was the first to reach you.

"H- *cough* Hi Max." You giggled as all of your friends, and others surrounded you.

switch of pov! ily (Billy baes pov)

She pushed a small stray hair out of Max's face and behind her ear. Max leaned into her palm as she cupped her cheek.

"I love you, Max. Okay? Never forget about me?" Even in death, she kept a smile on her face. It was almost admirable.

I knelt at her side, my back hurting as I sat due to the harsh slam into a nearby pillar.

"Please. Y/n you have to fight it."

"Sw- *cough* Sweetheart. I can only try so hard."

"P-Please. I love you so much. You're my favorite too."