fifteen.

oh, how foolish he was for believing that a few drinks at a party would make him forget you

instead of enjoying his night like the sweaty hormonal teenagers around him, he was drunk, grumpy, alone and sending death glares towards gorou- who was dancing with you. you were both completely wasted, the brown haired boy's hands were on your waist while your hands were playing with his hair, sometimes pulling his face towards you to plant soft kisses on his cheeks.

every time your plump lips would meet the teal blue eyed male's skin, kazuha would simply roll his eyes in annoyance and take another shot, reminiscing how he used to be the one you loved and danced with at parties. how he used to be the one you would smile at, how he used to be the one you thought about, how he used to be the one who put his hands on your waist.

but he wasn't any of that anymore- he was just another silly crush of yours- the both of you weren't meant to be. so why, why did his heart ache so much at the sight of you happy with another?

he sighed, taking another shot of tequila, seeing as you and the brunette had kissed yet again. he knew by the way you looked at him that the two of you were going to make out soon- and kazuha was ready to chug down the whole bottle of alcohol if you did.

yet his inner voice told him not to stay here and watch. "you love them, don't you? so do something about it." and so he did. it was a rash decision, a regrettable one- but he was too drunk to care. lifting himself off the stool he was sitting on, he made his way to the two of you, pushing gorou aside and taking you into his arms before softly kissing you.

god, what had he done.

guys look its -KUROMIS (yes im alive sadly) w another fucked up chapter!!

i did not proofread this im in my kazuha era again pls recommend good fics i beg

I HAD THIS SUDDEN BURST OF MOTIVATION OK