-The beginning-

(this is setting up for the whole thing so it wont really have character development)

"Madeleine". Espresso yelled, "we have no time to lose". The two cookies were running through the city streets.

"We can't afford to let them get the soul jams" Espresso puffed as he ran the magic candy held tight in his hand, jumping on top of rooftops.

"Oh hey narrator here, You must be wondering how they got to this point. Hurry I'll fill you in."

"Madeleine" Espresso yelled as he rushed to their mansion.

"Espresso dearest friend". He smiled "how are you, my dear friend".

"no time for formalities, I'm in need of your assistance". He said a small tint of red stained on his cheeks. "It's important."

A few moments later

"What?" he said with a flabbergasted look on his face. "My dearest Espresso this could put a dent in Madeleine's reputation, I can't just put that in jeopardy".

Espresso sighs "I know I'm asking for a lot, so I understand".

Madeleine sighed as Espresso left the mansion.

Time skip

Espresso ran over the plan in his head.

"1. Get in the museum. (Check)

2. Avoid guards, students, and cameras(sorta check)

3. Grab the soul jam. (check)

4. Leave unnoticed. (Failed)

5. take an airship to the hollyberry kingdom

(pending)

Everything had gone mostly to plan. But he had been spotted. He was currently hiding in the streets. He looked in the bags and there were the three soul jams.

"Espresso" a whisper caught him out of his thoughts.

He turned around about to scream but the figure put a hand over his mouth,

It was Madeleine. He was wearing different clothes and his hair was styled differently.

He calmed down. " I did some thinking and decided to help. I talked it over with my family and they felt there was something off with the republic's elders and everything."

A small smile escaped the brown cookies lips "thank you Madeleine your help will not be wasted".

"There they are," a guard yelled. "

"Run." Espresso yelled.

(And back that about it let's see what happens)

"Get them." The custard general yelled.

Espresso pov

"We're never gonna lose them like this Espresso," Madeleine yelled. I began to think and then I saw it.

"Madeleine, we need to get on the roof," I yelled.

We booked it to someone's stairs as they made it to the roof. We ran jumping from building to building dodging arrows.

"Madeleine head for that airship" I yelled

"On it Espresso". He nodded. I grab the magic candy and look at it.

"This better work". I say as it glowed

"Take that". I yelled

The candy released a burst of energy, knocking down everyone in its path.

I ran up to Madeleine in the airship trying to start it up. "that should buy us some time. Hurry".

No pov

Madeleine was able to get the ship up and running. The airship left the dock managing to leave the guards. Espresso sighed "we must make haste lest we sabotage our plans, Madeleine".

Madeleine nodded "of course, the Divine will protect us."

"Think you can get away with the soul jam that easily". An unknown voice said. He turned around, there was Crunchy Chip and Wildberry next to him.

"We can explain". Madeleine piped up about to try and defend himself. "Custard cookie was gonna".

"Monopolize the soul jam". Wildberry finished his sentence," we know about that but it is our duty to protect the soul jam so with that we're accompanying you to the hollyberry kingdom".

"Yeah to make sure you don't screw up," Crunchy said as his cream wolf growled at them. "Where are the soul jam anyway". He looked around trying to sniff them out.

(Espresso pov)

"They're in here, Commander," I said as I opened my bag." The soul jam lay there neatly in their compartments. The two nodded as relief washed over their faces.

"You should have seen Espresso top work from a coffee mage" Madeleine smiled at me "the work with the magic candy was a real wonder"

"I was just doing what was necessary" I sighed trying to get the attention off of me. "You weren't entirely useless yourself."

"Fire" a shout snapped us out of our thoughts. As a large boom shook the ship. It was the cream republic they had followed them.

"Man your stations. Wildberry yelled. "We can't afford to let them get the soul jam."

Madeleine attempted to get the ship stable but to no avail.

No one's pov

The ship tilted setting straight to a very nasty crash.

"Watch out". I yelled as I saw the commander's ship.

I fell head first into a wall

And it all went black.

(Time skip)

Strawberry crepes pov.

I was looking for parts for my waffle bots.

"Oooooh, a sugar pipe I could use that." I grin "very useful".

I walk deeper into the forest to see a broken airship.

I gasp "this will give me hella stuff. I rummage around. But to no avail. "Man what a bunch of shit" he groaned.

He heard a groan.

"And it's haunted". He whined, " I could have had a cursed waffle bot."

A cookie caught his eyes "is that a cookie".

He walked over as his waffle bot picked them up. He had a brown bake with a strong coffee scent. With a bag filled with shiny rocks.

"Who are they? I didn't know other cookies lived around these parts."

Crepe turned around to see his waffle bots struggling to carry another

And another cookie

And another cookie.

"Wait, are they dead?" Excitement lit up on his face. "Maybe I could revive them and tick that off my bucket list."

He hurried "come on waffle bots we got work to do".

He reaches his lair not sure as he laid the cookies in his rec room. He went to his bucket list and checked it.

He starts to work not knowing what was in store for his future.