First love </3

There once is a girl named Julie. One afternoon Julie is reviewing for their upcoming test. A few minutes have passed her friend "Anna" greeted her Anna said "Hi Julie are you ready for your upcoming test tomorrow?" Julie answered "Not really" Then Julie's ultimate crush "Jm" passed by and seated right next to Julie. Jm greeted her "Hi Julie!" and Julie did not replied. Anna asked Jm "Where did you put my protatcor you borrowed a while ago?" Jm explained to Anna why he lost it. Anna said "It's ok you lost it, it's not that expensive." Jm said "I'm not the one who borrowed it last, Cj did'' Anna said "I'll just talk to him later." And after their conversation Jm's crush "Lanie'' passed by Anna, Jm and Julie.

Lanie spoke to Jm, Lanie said "What time will you go home?" Jm said "6:00" Then Lanie stroll for a while then Jm stood up and asked his friend something. Then Lanie sat next to Julie. Julie didn't knew that Lanie is Jm's crush. Then Jm sat next to Anna, a few seconds have passed Lanie stood up silently and she left without saying goodbye to Jm. Then Anna shouted loudly to Jm "Hey your love is going, go after her!" Then Julie's heart broke to pieces. Julie goes home like nothing happened and when she got home she cried all night.....