Pirate Talk

Vixey's Pov

Huddled in kid's cove I try to figure out what happened earlier. The fox, pretty sure Marionette said his name was Foxy and he looked like a pirate like me. What threw me off was the fact that the animatronic was a boy, I never really thought about who I replaced until about now. I decide that it's a good time to head down to parts and service and see if Foxy is fixed. "Marionette how much longer until you're finished?" I ask leaning on the parts and service door. "Vixen give me like 5 more minutes and we should be set."

A few minutes later

"Vixey you can come on in now I believe everything should be good to go." I rush into the room and sit by Foxy just as Marionette flips a switch and Foxy begins to boot up. "Aye who yer be lass?" Foxy says as he notices me. "Looks like he's in complete working condition so I guess I'll leave you two be." Marionette says before heading out. I decide to play it smart and use my pirate accent "Aye my name be Vixey and I be yer replacement lad." I reply. "Thatta make sense saying I be torn into shreds like a horrible sea monster..." He replies sadly. "I'm super sorry I didn't mean to replace you." I reply dropping the pirate accent and lean into Foxy giving him a hug. It goes on for 10 seconds until I realize what I'm doing and pull away. "Oh I'm sorry." I nervously say waiting for his reaction. "Oh, uh it be er fine hehe.." Foxy responds while scratching the back of his head with his hook. "Well, you want me to give you a tour?" I say trying to change the subject and in an attempt to get more time with Foxy. "Though it be the same Pizzeria I guess it'll be good to see whatter be new. He replies with a grin. "Aye then follow me lad!" I say in my best pirate voice. "Lead the way Capt'n Vixey!"

After showing him the office and all the party rooms, we begin to make our way back down to the main dining room. "Who the faz is that?!" Toy Freddy yells as he jumps up from his chair and releases a huge fart. "Uh... that was Bonnie he says pointing to Toy Bonnie who's sitting a few chairs down. "No it wasn't." Toy Bonnie replies. "Yes it was" Toy Freddy argues. I roll my eyes and grab Foxy's arm and pull him to kid's cove with me while Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie are distracted with their argument. "So uh, this is where I live." I tell Foxy . "Aye this use to be me pirates cove". Foxy sadly replies. "I'm sorry Foxy..." I reply sadly and my ears droop. "Itta be fine saying a pretty lass like yerself be living here." He says while earning a blush from me. We sit down for a bit in the room and before I know it I'm asleep.