YOU ASKED FOR THIS

you asked for this

you asked for this.
introduction !

summary here !

RED was a poisonous colour that tainted the souls of those who bore it. Its somber atmosphere engulfed individuals surrounding it, burning many away like a fire, consuming those who came to close yet for some peculiar reason ( which nobody could ever quite put their finger on ) Juno Leon found herself drawn to the deadly colour.

She saw beauty in its imperfection, hope in its carmine glare. And like every shade, Juno had a tendency to ruin what she loved so dearly.

Few things survived the wrath of Juno Leon her acting career seemingly prospered in her lethal hands, her heart grew fond of the love she'd received from her adoring fans. And her friends who were really her family kept her sanity in check ( because honestly, how sane actually was Juno Leon? Not very, was the answer )

Perhaps she'd cursed herself. Those few, unblemished momentum's of the life she'd found herself living were soon cut short when people surrounding her started dropping dead like flies and Juno had no fucking clue what to do about it.

Then the BAU came knocking. Everyone was a suspect. Nobody was to be trusted. Except maybe a young genius, who offered the blood-stained actress a chance at normality.

But no matter what, red would always contaminate what Juno Leon held close.

And deep down although she'd never admit it there was a voice inside of her that whispered the cruelly honest words; you asked for this.

THE KILLER

is below

⇃ ⇊ ⇂

⇃  ⇊  ⇂